What's new

when first muslim and pakistani will lay it foot on moon

That not an issue for the 3 world counries likes India and Pakistan.
But India are trying but on the expense of starving their poor citizens.

There we go again!
Actually some one said that we will eat grass, starve the masses if necessary, but we WILL send a man to moon!! Sounds familiar?

On topic, the only countries who are planning to send man to the moon are India and China, US maybe! In such a scenario, logically an Indian astronaut, follower of Islam faith, might be the best bet yet!

may be a Indian Muslim :agree:
26efddbe6018aee6f59ec838d6589989.gif
26efddbe6018aee6f59ec838d6589989.gif

:Pyou beat me to it.

Realistically speaking, it would probably be more likely that is a American muslim of Indian origin as there are quite a few Indians working at NASA right now.

Although still on the drawing board, Pakistan does have plans to take man on the moon. Although it won't be for superficial reasons as India's to just make it there as a status symbol.

We have enough issues to tackle with on planet Earth. Musharraf did announce the plans a few years back, however I think the economy would primarily decide the priority of this project.

That not an issue for the 3 world counries likes India and Pakistan.
But India are trying but on the expense of starving their poor citizens.

here we go again .......pakomar os the epitome of porverty research in india....

the guy (pakomar)born in the richest country in the world which has the best economy and 0% poverty is really worried about his poverty stricken neigbhour (india) so much that he gives the same comments on each and every thread that he replies too.........

pakomar .......thankyou for you concern about poverty in india........

we are also envious of 0% poverty rate in your country......

here we go again .......pakomar os the epitome of porverty research in india....

the guy (pakomar)born in the richest country in the world which has the best economy and 0% poverty is really worried about his poverty stricken neigbhour (india) so much that he gives the same comments on each and every thread that he replies too.........

pakomar .......thankyou for you concern about poverty in india........

we are also envious of 0% poverty rate in your country......

This thread is about Pakistani Muslim going on the moon. And Pakistan is also come in 3rd world countries. I was talking about Pakistani not Indian.
Speak when you are spoken too.

Although still on the drawing board, Pakistan does have plans to take man on the moon. Although it won't be for superficial reasons as India's to just make it there as a status symbol.

We have enough issues to tackle with on planet Earth. Musharraf did announce the plans a few years back, however I think the economy would primarily decide the priority of this project.

What? Mush already planned a Kargil on the Moon? :woot:

Seriously, just wanted to know, how mature is the Pakistani Space research to even draw up plans for such an undertaking?
I am not talking about launching sounding rockets (which incidentally today are school projects), but mature technology to put satellites in different earth orbits and develop launch vehicles as per their requirements. If Pakistan really had such a capability or is mature enough for such a capability to be within its reach, then you would probably have ICBM technology! Is that all really possible? Oh the music you would be facing then!
Even if you can manage to find the money, given your economic status, to pour into this endeavor, how far advanced is the technology?

:Pyou beat me to it.

Realistically speaking, it would probably be more likely that is a American muslim of Indian origin as there are quite a few Indians working at NASA right now.

I would really doubt that. Lets be open about it mate, Islamophobia runs rampant in US society these days, simmering grimly under the facade of apparent tolerance. In such a scenario I very much doubt that a brown skinned Muslim would be given the reigns to a lunar vehicle.
I would still bet on ISRO to get the first brown skinned Muslim into space if not to the Moon.

Well , Taliban or some other fanatic groups can hijack the lunar module , kill all astronauts and crash on the moon.
Now that would be a high for terrorism !!

No intentions to hurt anybody but.....I believe islamic nations are busy building brotherhood between Islamic nations only and everybody else are either considered infedals or idol worshippers......and for some reason all the nations that are pioneered in space tech in Non-Islam centric secular nations. The day they break the lock of religious confined space then there is a hope.

All those so called secular nations, be it India, European and Americas claim to be secular and than always insist to be the Christians countries and India as Hindu country.

What a double talk. In Europe all countries have pledged to be a christian societies and are therefore insisting on Muslims to assimilate to Christianity norms.

India is worse in its behavior, its leaders openly claim it to be Hindu India and some of them claim that Hitler was there Idol. go figure.

So stop blaming Muslims, and Look at the facts and fix those who lie and not those who tell the truth.

There is conspiracy and psychological war going on in the world as all say things that are not true and some of their citizens turn around and insult Islam and Muslims living in those societies.

This vicious circle has to stop and all those who claim to be secular
must show by their actions and not claim it or stop double talk.

please guyz back to topic

its a interesting topic

by the way even india doesn't have any official manned moon mission

Dont know about moon,but its likely that an indian muslim could be in space soon.Congress govt may very well ask ISRO to take in a muslim guy to strengthen it securlar credencials.

Most islamic countries dont have space progrms and the few who have are at nascent stage.

Last edited:
It doesn't matter if the Pakistani that reaches the moon is muslim, hindu, sikh, or christian, it matters that he is Pakistani.

Back
Top Bottom