What's new

When Barak 8 was made by Pakistan......LOL

Aur kee. Zarrorat kay waqt khotay ko baap banana purta hay..............So let's make these jahil Pakistani anchors Bhartee! :oops:

Ok ... so, Zaalil Anchors = Khotay

and, Bhartee = Baap.. right? :D

Now, for intellegent breeds comparing it with Indian Media.
I don't know if any of you guys dared to watch the video beyond 3 minutes because giving facepalms but I did!

They sensationally report over every small/big issue, but this level? I have not to wonder no longer that why Pakistan is ranked below Afghanistan in quality of education index and 1/35th of intellectual properties per capita of India's.:laugh:

upload_2017_1_26_22_30_47.png
akal ke andhon, it's an SAM, not a Mortar or patakha! Kaan band karte hain!:lol:

And this?
This is epic...!!!!

Capture_1.jpg
Thank God, Indian media doesn't fall to these lows!
Launching CIWS from air ballons. :crazy:

Don't compare it with Indian Media.

And where's the time that's not on our side is flowing to?? Rawalpindi boys must be very lucky to have fools like you in the country

++ and before going out of the way and saying all this cr@p of the war is still not over please remember - the last four war that we both fought are long over and we won all of them. Tell this to the fools in your media who prepare such videos for the general awam of the Pakistan.
Obviously there is a huge difference between 1.4 billions fools and a small quantity in our country.

Fir aisa animation na hota.Indian cartoon mai bi isse acha animation hota h[/QUOTE
We know that your country is full of cartoons

Many Pakistanis will be celebrating victory day from next program.
Many Pakistanis are not delusional like 1.4 billion indiots.

Take a bow!!! I am going to visit doctor. I got cramps laughing so loudly. Even my jaw hurts!!

Henceforth, no Pakistani will come again to laugh at media reports of Indian news channels. We will tag this video for posterity.

you expect too much from media guys sir they don't know babur and barak difference

i can tell its Pathetic bcoz its from 92, they are famous for this kind of acts along with samaa..

For "friends" who call Indian Media idiotic, "pak ki naapak sazish" must have an eye here
(Plus I got other video about ababeel where they were showing Mumbai in Gujarat, Nagpur in MP and Delhi in Haryana! :rofl:)

upload_2017_1_26_22_26_55.png

according to them Barq with Pakistan.............. :dance: they even taken out some of the helicopters

according to them its laser guided missile....................:D

upload_2017_1_26_22_30_47.png

ducking as the missile is going to be launched

upload_2017_1_26_22_31_47.png

missile away

upload_2017_1_26_22_33_17.png

:rofl:

cant take it any more...........................
Suicidal! :suicide:
@Windjammer @Areesh
Wow Pakistani Zee News:lol:

Wow Pakistani Zee News:lol:
LOL, Zee News at least does not fall.to technically these lows.

These idiots are waering military outfits, covering ears (it's an SAM idiots, not a mortar or bomb) and even launching weapons from air balloons.!:D

Back
Top Bottom