What's new

When Barak 8 was made by Pakistan......LOL

I hope all Pakistanis have same opinion like this women & you.

Political & factual correctness?:lol:
Indian media can do any low in sensational journalism but launching missiles from balloons and screaming like idiots even after being spanked? No one else except your media can do so.:lol:
Bharat ke daant khatte kar diye"
Har baar mar khate ho

Seriously, what sort of intellectual masturbation you guys do?

Tomorrow I heard a Pakistani saying that Indians faked Siachen photos and Pakistan won the war.

Forget everything...Your ARMY CHIEF left everyone behind...:lol:

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com...alanches-bipin-rawat/articleshow/56856067.cms

My heartiest "Ex Indian" fellows", I won't spoil your party now by saying,
  1. You lost more land to India than you earned.
  2. Started with Gibraltar to acquire Kashmir and ended up with defending Lahore.
  3. Or casualties higher on your side.
Enjoy the stuff! :enjoy:
Ok ok we will discuss that later first watch the video ...hahaha omg

Kya baat, Indian Media wale thread toh 10-10 page tak pahuchate hai ye log, iss wale ko kaun age chalayega?
Aao yaron, jaldi aao!:D
Aa gye bhai..:p

Sure there are dumb a$$'s on both sided lolz , but what's really the funny part is that you have so much time in your life that you searched and a itch in the behind to find this just so you and other low life trolls can have a lol I salute you lolz damn good find keep up the good work :P
Well its only one from our side..but ur side is fool of these type maniacs..always searching and posting indian tv contents here..so give some suggestions to ur side people too..:)

Designated!
You are beyond approach this regard!
Hahaha ,stop re.. bas kar bhai..
Sala bachpan me cartoon dekh k mood fresh karte the ,aajkal pdf pe aake

No problem, my blessings are with Pakistan. You will do better than that.:D
Ye special video dikhake china russia pak iran super dupar power axis banayenge..aur fir usa ko dhamkayenge ...ohhhhahahahaaha
Chote mote desh to ye video dekh k hi pakistan ko supa pauwa ka darja de denge ki pee k aaya h sasura

Ok ... so, Zaalil Anchors = Khotay

and, Bhartee = Baap.. right? :D
Ab paida karne vala to baap hi hota h vo to bura na lage isliye bhai bulate h ..hahahha

you expect too much from media guys sir they don't know babur and barak difference
And then y u expect other news agency to know every detail??

Are you illiterate? What part of basic English you don't understand?

Hahah....What? You are finding it hard to accept... :lol:

Your army chief is blaming us for avalanches which recently killed your men...

Your army chief is a serious troll :lol:

Back
Top Bottom