What's new

Fiction: The India-Pakistan War of 2019

Certainly not happening.
how can you say so with certainty? IMO they are getting bold with each passing day.. the kabul regime is in dire straits.. and the taliban haven't shown any signs of weakness in all these years....hell, they are about to capture helmand.

Pakistani strikes of the sort described will bring a severe response from the international community. USA, China and Europe will apply the screws to your military. the world is not interested in any of pakistan grievances.

You are entitled to your opinion, i didnt write this article.

One thing is off. After NASR strike by Pakistan India will retaliate but Modi will not be sitting around giving press conferences. He will be in a nuke proof bunker.Yes it is possible for nuke strike in delhi and other cities but the entire top brass of GOI (as well as GOP) will be protected.

Additonally the first nuke strike by NASR would be detected by international community and within minutes phones in Delhi and Islamabad would be ringing off the hook. India would likely to get a retaliatory strike on Multan but my assesment is that it will be probably last attack of war
if the nasr nuke strike is inside pakistan territory no one would consider it a nuke strike on india. so technically india would be the first to nuke pakistan.

@Sarge Thanks for the tag.

You worked this up? There are lots of variables which may need consideration and a dispassionate appraisal.The armour contentions are off (in terms of limitation of Arjun's mobility and serviceability of the T-72s on India side) by the ways in initial glance. It needs a serious thought and read before commenting. Will tag a couple of people who can add or work out this thing without making a mess, with your permission.

@nair @PARIKRAMA @Joe Shearer @Spectre @MilSpec @anant_s @Abingdonboy @Ankit Kumar 002 your views and inputs please

I would have done it differently. But it would involve huge technical changes, for the Army, Navy and Air Force, and political changes (strictly related to war-fighting). It would also observe its own time-table, and not be reactive, as the story-line goes. Fortunately, there are minders who will keep raving lunatics like me away from all adventurism of that sort.

reminded me of tom clancy's novels......i just hope that the world hasn't gone crazy yet..
i wanted to ask what would an Indian strike from kashmir look like? Is the terrain suitable for armored or mechanized units? what type of units would they use instead?

Light infantry and mountain divisions, on the Pakistan front.

Light tanks, probably refurbished T55 or two alternatives proven in battle in Afghanistan, on the other, PLA, side.

if the nasr nuke strike is inside pakistan territory no one would consider it a nuke strike on india. so technically india would be the first to nuke pakistan.
That may be Pakistan's views not Indias. This has been discussed to death on numerous other occasions. If Pakistan uses tactical nukes against us / our armed forces we will consider it as a first strike

That may be Pakistan's views not Indias. This has been discussed to death on numerous other occasions. If Pakistan uses tactical nukes against us / our armed forces we will consider it as a first strike
why would indian forces enter pakistan at first place? nasr on indian trrops in pakistan will be considered as a defensive action not an aggression. secondly we can use nasr for agriculture purpose inside pakistan at any time. third india won't face limited destruction because pakistan had enough N-bombs to destroy whole of it in case india do nuclear aggression(nukes on pakistani territory).

@Sarge,

Thanks for tagging me.

Read the whole story.

My take on it is as follows:

The story buildup - the socio-economic conditions, the conventional war strategy, capabilities and execution, etc, are all SEMANTICS.

What is important, is for everyone (Indian or Pakistani) to understand that, in ANY war between the two, will come MUTUALLY ASSURED DESTRUCTION for both countries and it's inhabitants.

India should not be mistaken that Pakistan will not strike first. Pakistan, as it has repeatedly said, WILL use tactical nukes if India acts on it's cold-start doctrine.

Pakistan should not be mistaken that India will not respond to that first strike. India, WILL be pushed to respond in a manner somewhat similar to the one mentioned in the story.

And there's no stopping from there.

Pakistani and Indian top leaderships might be able to sit this whole destruction through, safety in a nuke-proof bunker. At the end of it all, they'll be left with two devastated countries to lead/govern.

MORAL OF THE STORY:

Learn to co-exist and accept the issues that exist and sort out your differences amicably. Stop fingering each other's asses because otherwise, there'll neither be any asses left to finger, nor any fingers left to stick in any ***. Savy?

Last edited:
Interesting... People searching for war !!!

@Sarge,

Thanks for tagging me.

Read the whole story.

My take on it is as follows:

The story buildup - the socio-economic conditions, the conventional war strategy, capabilities and execution, etc, are all SEMANTICS.

What is important, is for everyone (Indian or Pakistani) to understand that, in ANY war between the two, will come MUTUALLY ASSURED DESTRUCTION for both countries and it's inhabitants.

India should not be mistaken that Pakistan will not strike first. Pakistan, as it has repeatedly said, WILL use tactical nukes if India acts on it's cold-start doctrine.

Pakistan should not be mistaken that India will not respond to that first strike. India, as WILL be pushed to respond in a manner somewhat similar to the one mentioned in the story.

And there's no stopping from there.

Pakistani and Indian top leaderships might be able to sit this whole destruction through, safety in a nuke-proof bunker. At the end of it all, they'll be left with two devastated countries to lead/govern.

MORAL OF THE STORY:

Learn to co-exist and accept the issues that exist and sort out your differences amicably. Stop fingering each other's asses because otherwise, there'll neither be any asses left to finger, nor any fingers left to stick in any ***. Savy?

Good post

As per My analysis Author is One of those Peace Nicks Who's arguments are More Fictions Than Rational Facts
This Completely expose His Reason of Writing this Posts Without Prior Technical and Statistical Evaluations To Insight fear of Annihilation Into Rational minds

First To burst the bubble of So called MAD and its Magnitude and effects Since the first nuclear test explosion on July 16, 1945, at least eight nations have detonated 2,053 nuclear test explosions at dozens of test sites from Lop Nor in China, to the atolls of the Pacific, to Nevada, to Algeria where France conducted its first nuclear device, to western Australia where the U.K. exploded ... Rational

The United States conducted around 1,054 nuclear tests by official count, including 216 atmospheric, underwater, and space tests Compare To that Its tested Every Kind of Weapon Known to Humans Including High As 15 Megatons

Same goes To russians

The Soviet Union conducted 715 nuclear tests using 969 total devices by official count, including 219 atmospheric, underwater, and space tests and 124 peaceful use tests.That Included The Highest Ever Detonated Deice Known To Mankind "Tsar bomba" Which yields 50 MT

Compare To this Pakistan and Indian Nukes are Peanuts Combined Stockpile of Our Nukes are not More that 300 or so And that Mostly are Low yield fission Weapons Who's combined Yield will be not More than few Megatons

Author Said Strike of one Nuke Complete Annihilate delhi As Hard Believe To Complete Destroy Large Land Mass of delhi you need A Weapon Large as 1 Megaton of yield not Less than that

TC
Cerberus

781px-Comparative_nuclear_fireball_sizes.svg.png

Effects of the Fat Man's detonation on Nagasaki clearly Seen Effects Of Bomb is Diminishes as the range Increases Massive Destruction is done Within 2000 m or 2 KM of Blast area Small Destruction beyond that

Nagasaki_1945_-_Before_and_after_%28adjusted%29.jpg

Last edited:
Mental masturbation....oh i like it.
Suerly @Horus has inputs in this...coz he according to me is the greatest fanboy on pdf.

Best piece of Bull Shit in Days !!

Congratulations to Pakistan for Gazwa E HIND

Last edited:
By mid-morning, Pakistan’s J-10

I had to see the title again ............... it says fiction. :D

during the course of which an Indian Rafale flight attempting to strike the Pakistanis mistakenly bombs an Indian tank squadron instead.

:what:

The sinking of the Viraat:

Why Hamza why not JF-17? :undecided:

And why the hell nukes go off within a week or so? The TTP scum had enough munition stored for twenty years we can do better that as states? And why did I feel like the nukes decision would be so easy for anyone be indian or Pakistani?

but neither side is able to use its air power or artillery, because the entire battlefield is by now covered by a gigantic dust cloud from the tank treads.

Were both sides using RC aircrafts? :D

but neither side is able to use its air power or artillery, because the entire battlefield is by now covered by a gigantic dust cloud from the tank treads.

Were both sides using RC aircrafts? :D

Nothing is going to happen. Indian rulers dont have the balls. Forget about starting a war, I dont think they can even stay without pissing their pants if Pakistan attacks.:lol: Such cowards they are.

Back
Top Bottom