What's new

Fiction: The India-Pakistan War of 2019

Conventionally Pakistan will not be able to stand against India beyond a five to ten days time period. That is a no-brainer.

Losing the war is not an option for Pakistan (as it isn't for India).

Hence, Pakistan WILL go for the nuclear option (Nasr). Nasr was produced keeping this specifically in mind.

India WILL not sit back once Pakistan uses the nuclear option, albeit on it's own territory.

The remaining will be for the remaining unaffected part of the world to read as part of this world's dark history.

Food for thought:
"There will be a war, towards the end of times, in which 99 out of every 100 people will die".

Does it ring a bell?

Conventionally Pakistan will not be able to stand against India beyond a five to ten days tie period. That is a no-brainer.

Losing the war is not an option for Pakistan (as it isn't for India).

Hence, Pakistan WILL go for the nuclear option (Nasr). Nasr was produced keeping this specifically in mind.

India WILL not sit back once Pakistan uses the nuclear option, albeit on it's own territory.

The remaining will be for the remaining unaffected part of the world to read as part of this world's dark history.

Food for thought:
"There will be a war, towards the end of times, in which 99 out of every 100 people will die".

Does it ring a bell?

Nasr barely gives any advantage probably short term. 60km range with min yield.. at the end even if India doesn't retaliate with Nukes ...pak will be isolated due to sanctions..

Last edited:
Nasr barely makes any advantage probably short term. 60km range with min yield.. at the end even if India doesn't retaliate with Nukes ...pak will be isolated due to sanctions..
We have various medium to counter these statergy with Prahaar and shaurya

Even if don't make political

Nothing is going to happen. Indian rulers dont have the balls. Forget about starting a war, I dont think they can even stay without pissing their pants if Pakistan attacks.:lol: Such cowards they are.
@Joe Shearer I request to please arrange a boot camp training session for this kid,I am just stunned to know magnitude of retardness among kids of India and Pakistan about destruction of military operations and wars, for them war is just like counter strike like thing or medal of honour type game.

So here is the summary

1 Pakistani Muslim = 10 inferior Hindu

1 Pakistani Missile = 100 Cheap Indian Missile

1 Pakistani JF-17 = 100 Su30MKi

1 Pakistani Nuke = All Indian Nukes

No chance for India to win.

There are two fronts India can Engage Pakistan, one is through International border and the other is through Arabian sea !
All the nuke bunkers, missile launch sites are well with the reach of India's strike forces. So There is no place for Pakistani nukes to hide, even though they are developing underwater capability this arm of Pakistani Navy is limited in fire power !

India has massive airlift and Naval capability using civilian airplanes and Cargo ships India can send troops on Pakistani soil.

@Joe Shearer I request to please arrange a boot camp training session for this kid,I am just stunned to know magnitude of retardness among kids of India and Pakistan about destruction of military operations and wars, for them war is just like counter strike like thing or medal of honour type game.

Amazing how Pakistanis summon Joe Shearer to unleash him on Indian as if he's their pet dog. Congrats Joe, what a reputation you've managed to build for yourself.:enjoy:

Lol I thought the author was a Pakistani. He is infact an Indian Australian.

Excellent write up though

So here is the summary

1 Pakistani Muslim = 10 inferior Hindu

1 Pakistani Missile = 100 Cheap Indian Missile

1 Pakistani JF-17 = 100 Su30MKi

1 Pakistani Nuke = All Indian Nukes

No chance for India to win.
Why would an Indian fiction writer come up with these conclusions?

Amazing how Pakistanis summon Joe Shearer to unleash him on Indian as if he's their pet dog. Congrats Joe, what a reputation you've managed to build for yourself.:enjoy:
Just see his reponses in the main Uri thread. Seems to be more Pakistani then Pakistanis themselves

I personally think kiddo you should refrain from making personal attack on respect member who served your nation.
I only summoned him because he is good at teaching people's specially over motivated cunt$,I assume that if a shot is fired in street you have nightmares for weeks and you are trying to educate politicians on conducting wars with other states.

I personally think kiddo you should refrain from making personal attack on respect member who served your nation.
I only summoned him because he is good at teaching people's specially over motivated cunt$,I assume that if a shot is fired in street you have nightmares for weeks and you are trying to educate politicians on conducting wars with other states.
That's the point. his flags are Indian but he is more respected by Pakistanis.

He is good at following Pakistanis biddings against Indians

Please.

Spare me.

He irritates the hell out of me, to the point of making me nauseous. I want to have nothing to do with him, imbecile that he is.

That's the point. his flags are Indian but he is more respected by Pakistanis.

He is good at following Pakistanis biddings against Indians
A service man from any nation always earns respect from service men of other nations,even enemy states service man respect each other but that doesn't means they will give up fight it happens in peace time and mutul respect is tradition in Armies of world,we respect Joe and hold him in high esteem because he is a service man,a soldier like many on this forum.And the best soldier's are those who earn both respect and fear from there enemies.

Please.

Spare me.

He irritates the hell out of me, to the point of making me nauseous. I want to have nothing to do with him, imbecile that he is.
I am sorry for irritating you.

Well other than being factually incorrect in many wepon systems , its a nice read for someone who enjoys Humphrey hawksley or Tom Clancy .

Back
Top Bottom