What's new

Unmasking Modi

Too long article man. Ohh wait!! it has to be long after all it is about Modi..:lol::lol: The author would have found 100 to 200 mistakes of the govts 2 year tenure..

Yes most of it. Why?

TNR is a right wing magazine why would they give space to a leftist?
most of it ? ah you mean selected parts which you wanted to .:D
Question is, did you read the article you posted?
Nah, it runs on a predictive mechanism, article having modi keyword + lot of other stuff like riots, muslim....etc just post it. Its like J&K , some girl gets molested lets start throwing stones at the Army. Mob (blood sucking sheeps) mentality at the best.

Good Grief !

Its way too long .
Well thats one indicator how good the article is. When you cant convince ppl you confuse them by long winding convoluted stuff.

ruthlessly authoritarian in the face of diversity and dissent, and that imprints the brute force of its majoritarianism wherever it is in power.

And yet everyday on peak viewing time on TV we have well heeled men and women appearing on all channels calling Modi authoritarian , all freedoms under risk, intolerant of diversity and dissent etc after which they get into their cars and calmly go for a drink and a quiet dinner at their clubs and on to work the next day.

Try doing that in a real dictatorship. Try doing that in any of our neighboring countries for that matter.

These are the last screams of the entrenched and corrupt elite who prospered under the dynasty and are now afraid that their gravy train may be coming to a stop.

Try doing that in a real dictatorship. Try doing that in any of our neighboring countries for that matter.

Why other countries...

Could anyone dare point finger at Sonia when Congress was in power?
Even uttering her name would mean that person's family would cease to exist...

Wow are you sure we are reading the same article?

Many BS things comes up against Modiji....Some people thrive in India just because Anti Modi concept thrives well among the left liberals of India...I read initial lines.then again the same story repeated by many people...Nothing new here.

Why other countries...

Could anyone dare point finger at Sonia when Congress was in power?
Even uttering her name would mean that person's family would cease to exist...

Are you kidding me ? When her name was taken, it was expunged by the Rajya Sabha speaker.

And this is when Congress is NOT in power.

Her son in law, Robert Vadra's Father committed 'suicide', brother committed 'suicide' after taking her name, his sister died in a 'car accident' after taking her name.

It is easier to say 'Voldermont' than to say 'Sonia gandhi' and be unharmed.

Only Vadra's mother is alive and I suspect that is because she is a White scottish women called Mureen Vadra. Makes me suspect that a white skin is the only protection against this witch.

After Rajiv Gandhi married her, his Brother died 'mysteriously'. Then Sonia gandhi's mother in law died.

If all that was not enough, Rajiv Gandhi himself was killed. This time by LTTE terrorists and Sonia Gandhi later on asked the court to set the killers Free.

After Sonia gandhi became head of congress, the next in inline for succession and widely popular leader Madhav Rao Sindia died in an 'road accident'.

The congress still did not get the message, so the second in line for succession Rajesh Pilot died mysteriously.

And this is the Deadly women India wanted to Lead us.

Manmohan Singh should consider himself luck that he survived, but that is probably because he is a robot.

People have this annoying habit of dropping dead around Sonia Gandhi. Maybe rahul gandhi did marry, his wife just 'disappeared'. :P

Good to know that Swamy Vivekananda's vision was less 'sinister' !!! :)

Nuclear bombs are like firecrackers...commonly used in celebrations..

........to celebrate BJP's victory, otherwise Pakistan was not interested in a war, but played along just to let BJP celebrate..

Media is like that only, they make big issues out of small small things like a war....

It's too tiring to point out all the tons of nonsense written here, just quoting a few things here and there....! :)

People throw stones at trees which bear fruits!!!

@MBI Munshi , nobody can stop Modi from rising, even Nostradamus predicted his meteoric rise. :)

Are you kidding me ? When her name was taken, it was expunged by the Rajya Sabha speaker.

Her son in law, Robert Vadra's Father committed 'suicide', brother committed 'suicide' after taking her name, his sister died in a 'car accident' after taking her name.

Only Vadra's mother is alive and I suspect that is because she is a White scottish women called Mureen Vadra. Makes me suspect that a white skin is the only protection against this witch.

After Rajiv Gandhi married her, his Brother died 'mysteriously'. Then Sonia gandhi's mother in law died.

If all that was not enough, Rajiv Gandhi himself was killed. This time by LTTE terrorists and Sonia Gandhi later on asked the court to set the killers Free.

After Sonia gandhi became head of congress, the next in inline for succession and widely popular leader Madhav Rao Sindia died in an 'road accident'.

The congress still did not get the message, so the second in line for succession Rajesh Pilot died mysteriously.

Manmohan Singh should consider himself luck that he survived, but that is probably because he is a robot.

People have this annoying habit of dropping dead around Sonia Gandhi. Maybe rahul gandhi did marry, his wife just 'disappeared'. :P

:lol: :lol:
Hats off! :tup:

Where was the "unmasking" in this article?

Can anyone help? Seems my comprehension skills went for a toss midway while reading this rant.

Whoa!!

Manmohan Singh should consider himself lucky that he survived, but that is probably because he is a robot.

This made me think....!!! :fie: :D

Back
Top Bottom