What's new

When Barak 8 was made by Pakistan......LOL

:omghaha: What the hell did i just watch?
A divine video!
After watching this, you have become a superior being in yourself ultimately. Now, please dress up like Turks: take your spear sit on horse, hurry up, we're getting late for ghazwa.

Please don't bring country flag with you. It's against terms and.conditions of ghazwa e hind.:D

Bwahahahahaha kapil sharma show got some serious competition from pakistani news channels. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] pak reporters boast about their tiny rockets like ICBM. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

This video is just pathetic attempt to even Pakistani offense which exposed establishment controlled indian media...We are nowhere close to Indians when it comes to stupid media reporting...Indians excel in this regard...

Pakistanis are not afraid from dogs, balloons, Jupiter and pigeons :lol:....Indians are stupid from their @ss....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...istakes-Jupiter-Venus-Chinese-spy-drones.html

:D

Sorry to disappoint you we are living in different times and era. We have lost few battles but still war is not over so one day shoe will be on the other foot. Have a party for the time being as time is not on your side.

So Gazawa e Hind is coming up under the leadership of great sir Zaid Hamid? I am really scarred.

Che che che che che... Aaaa shastriya ... U must do hawan now like a good hindutva khaki chadi..

I am really scarred. I am not in a position to do Hawan. I am scarred of those Allah's soldiers having sword in hands joining Pakistani army to attack india. Zaid hamid says that he has a proof. I am scarred really very very scarred.

I am really scarred. I am not in a position to do Hawan. I am scarred of those Allah's soldiers having sword in hands joining Pakistani army to attack india. Zaid hamid says that he has a proof. I am scarred really very very scarred.

You should be ... I heard zaid Hamid is lookin for you with his sword in his hands..:lol:

You should be ... I heard zaid Hamid is lookin for you with his sword in his hands..:lol:

When i already admitted that I am scarred, why are you saying that should be scarred. By the way where does Zaid Hamid sir live? I want to meet him.

If u watch the video ..talking abt barq missile they are showing missile with barak 8 written on it...lolz.

If u watch the video ..talking abt barq missile they are showing missile with barak 8 written on it...lolz.
I'm more impressed with Pakistan ability to use Microsoft power point!

This has got to be the best power point presentation hands down :omghaha:

This thing actually triggered you..So, This is best, to the point reporting...No nonsense, straight talk without political correctness..
I hope all Pakistanis have same opinion like this women & you.

Political & factual correctness?:lol:
Indian media can do any low in sensational journalism but launching missiles from balloons and screaming like idiots even after being spanked? No one else except your media can do so.:lol:
Bharat ke daant khatte kar diye"
Har baar mar khate ho
Seriously, what sort of intellectual masturbation you guys do?

Tomorrow I heard a Pakistani saying that Indians faked Siachen photos and Pakistan won the war.
Is there a translation? or could add the translation to the youtube video.
"Lyrics" are similar to video on which thread is oriented.:D

Back
Top Bottom