What's new

What's the story behind your username?

jaibi

SENIOR MODERATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Greetings everyone.

So I was having this conversation and it hit me; why are people's usernames what they are, I mean what happened? Why'd you choose this?

So, let's play this little game. Please tag someone and ask them; anyone who's username has intrigued you.

So I ask @Slav Defence and @TheEagle what's the story behind your usernames? Why'd you choose them?????

0c9a0b19c3cc388f8372faeb8d9c19ff.gif

My name is Shaheen Missile in Urdu.
I used to make Urdu videos about Pakistani nuclear weapons about 5 years ago. At the time i was the only one doing so, now there are plenty of Urdu defence channels on youtube.
I dont do that anymore , but the screen name lingered on.

Sure, Alexa :D
My Name is based on cloud services so I chose Amazon.

wbu?
@jaibi, I myself wanted to create such a thread.

I am intrigued by : @Mentee, @The_Showstopper, @fitpOsitive, @B+ Dracula and @jbgt90. At least, I remember these ATM.

Nice. A little bit of personal history there.
My name is Shaheen Missile in Urdu.
I used to make Urdu videos about Pakistani nuclear weapons about 5 years ago. At the time i was the only one doing so, now there are plenty of Urdu defence channels on youtube.
I dont do that anymore , but the screen name lingered on.

Power to you, brother. Represent!
Behram is the name and khilji is our nation, taking pride in our heritage and great history has inspired this username.

StormBreaker, i loved this word since the first time i heard it but Avengers : Infinity War took it to another level. @jaibi and what is the meaning of Jaibi ?

Watchout this scene in which this might axe is forged by struggles of Thor and then how he uses it against enemies.

Also this scene i which he strikes thanos’s chest

@Mangus Ortus Novem This one is an out of dictionary mystery ?

@jaibi, I myself wanted to create such a thread.

I am intrigued by : @Mentee, @The_Showstopper, @fitpOsitive, @B+ Dracula and @jbgt90. At least, I remember these ATM.
I got selected for a job. Doctor, after doing my medical, wrote: FIT positive. I thought its some disease like HIV or so. Called my doctor cousin, she said : Abay fit hai tu, matlab thek hai (you are fit, that means healthy).
Phir Jan main Jan aai. Bs yad rehgaya.

Last edited:
StormBreaker, i loved this word since the first time i heard it but Avengers : Infinity War took it to another level. @jaibi and what is the meaning of Jaibi ?

Watchout this scene in which this might axe is forged by struggles of Thor and then how he uses it against enemies.

Also this scene i which he strikes thanos’s chest

@Mangus Ortus Novem This one is an out of dictionary mystery ?

Oye Shahzade,

I care not about your handle... I shall call you Shahzade... fits you like a glove!

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom