What's new

How I Met Your Mother finale: the worst ending ever

Finally ended, this show lived past its shelf life. Over rated. Lun tareen ending.

Now its time for Vikings and Games of Throne and TRUE DETECTIVE.

TRUE MOTHERFUCKING DETECTIVE.

Watch it, watch it!

You seem rather cynical to me. Are you just as silly as Ted in your lovelife?:eek:

Kind of, many of my encounters has been similar. Like Ted dating Stella, a divorcee mom, i have a similar experience. And i cannot propose to the girl i loved in my bachelor college, just because my best friend did it first. And i live in NY. :D

Kind of, many of my encounters has been similar. Like Ted dating Stella, a divorcee mom, i have a similar experience. And i cannot propose to the girl i loved in my bachelor college, just because my best friend did it first. And i live in NY. :D

Great! PDF can have it's own How I met your Ammi.:partay:

But whatever you do, please don't become another Ted.:nono:

I'd rather work towards finding the Barney inside me. What kind of a guy narrates how he met their mother to his kids for 9 years?:laugh:

I was so sad about the death of Cristin Milioti in the story, she was so cute. And the 9 years of story line is worth it.

I was so sad about the death of Cristin Milioti in the story, she was so cute. And the 9 years of story line is worth it.

Killed her off for no reason. They had an entire season to show how they met and how Ted had a good life with her. But NO, the season was all about that godforsaken marriage.

And yeah, that girl's cute as a button, except for some scary canine teeth.:D Did you watch Wolf of Wall Street? Christin Milioti looks so different(and ordinary, i must say) in it.

Killed her off for no reason. They had an entire season to show how they met and how Ted had a good life with her. But NO, the season was all about that godforsaken marriage.

And yeah, that girl's cute as a button, except for some scary canine teeth.:D Did you watch Wolf of Wall Street? Christin Milioti looks so different(and ordinary, i must say) in it.

That's the thing with me, beauty lies in the ordinary. She got the kind of look i'll never get bored of watching. if i had to choose between some super model blonde and someone like Cristin Milioti, i'll go for Cristin.

Yeah, i did watched, and liked the movie.

That's the thing with me, beauty lies in the ordinary. She got the kind of look i'll never get bored of watching. if i had to choose between some super model blonde and someone like Cristin Milioti, i'll go for Cristin.

Yeah, i did watched, and liked the movie.

Sound like the words of a man who's often punched above his weight and is tired of it. But I concur with you. I like Plain Janes as well, especially since I'm a plain-***-jack.:lol:

Sound like the words of a man who's often punched above his weight and is tired of it. But I concur with you. I like Plain Janes as well, especially since I'm a plain-***-jack.:lol:

Trust me, at the end of a tiring day, there's nothing more comfortable than listening to some Plain Jane humming a song from the 80s while cooking dinner.

Fck that shit, best shows currently are True Detective, Vikings, Walking Dead, Breaking Bad, Community, Nuff said.

Fck that shit, best shows currently are True Detective, Vikings, Walking Dead, Breaking Bad, Community, Nuff said.
Breaking bad is over I miss it already. Best show ever.

If one is to talk about good shows then MASH, Cheers or fraiser comes to mind. now a days i only have the big bang theory and two and a half men to look forward too.

If one is to talk about good shows then MASH, Cheers or fraiser comes to mind. now a days i only have the big bang theory and two and a half men to look forward too.
Used to love two and a half men while charlie sheen was in it.The best tv show for me was the sopranos with the wire a close second.

Back
Top Bottom