What's new

How I Met Your Mother finale: the worst ending ever

Used to love two and a half men while charlie sheen was in it.The best tv show for me was the sopranos with the wire a close second.
Charlie was in a different league all together man, he was a brilliant comedian. though i do not like his anger management so much .

Charlie was in a different league all together man, he was a brilliant comedian. though i do not like his anger management so much .
I dont like anger managment either sheen was the perfect choice for two and a half men because you knew the role he was playing was not to far from his real life.

I dont like anger managment either sheen was the perfect choice for two and a half men because you knew the role he was playing was not to far from his real life.
Yeah !!!!! thats so true, read he lost all his teeth due to cocaine abuse:D
that's so fcuked up any way you see it.

Yeah !!!!! thats so true, read he lost all his teeth due to cocaine abuse:D
that's so fcuked up any way you see it.
He idea of relaxing was a load of coke and hookers.I remember when this hollywood madame was arrested he was one of her biggest customers.

TV is for brainless people. Internet is for the dumb. The only real life is out there. Far beyond the borders of Reality.

TV is for brainless people. Internet is for the dumb. The only real life is out there. Far beyond the borders of Reality.
Then what are you doing here mate , you should be out there beyond the borders of reality:)

Back
Top Bottom