What's new

What's the story behind your username?

"Hey! Listen!"

I'm sorry, had to get it out of my system. What a game. Before the time of emulators, I bought the N64 a second time just to replay it. Then replayed it again last year with an emulator.

Hey Risen! In Navi's Japanese voice. Lol.

ALTTP and Link's Awakening were the best in my opinion, but I would put OOT and Windwaker after those.

They released BOTW on Wii U as well? Had no idea. We are talking about Breath Of The Wild, right? Or am I completely clueless here.

There is a sequel in development also for Switch.

Take me back to the days of Brotherhood. Where you'd just stop playing the game and stand there whenever Echoes of the Roman Ruins came on.

I feel that is what AC Unity was, except with a poorer story and forgettable main character.

When are we going to get AC set in Pakistan?
Can you imagine? AC Khyber, AC Lahore, etc. Set in Afghanistan and Pakistan.

Also waiting for a fighting game character who is Pakistani or Afghan/Pukhtoon. Would be great. Now that Shaheen and Rashid are out, maybe a possibility. Arsalan Ash too. Long overdue

Nah. I'm talking about the base Medieval II: Total War. You could unlock the Ottomans, the Moors and the Fatimids, along with others, just by editing a text file in the original game folder. Think you could unlock them in-game too but I just always did it the above way. Think their in-game faction names were The Turks, Egypt and Moors.

Unlocked the Mughals in 'Empire: Total War' similarly as well. Pretty stupid that they were made an unplayable faction right before the release.

I bought the base game just for the mod back then. I changed the setting, it still has to cycle through the names of factions. Maybe there is a mod to disable it, I I don't know.

Age of Empires 3 Asian Dynastie has you playing as 1857 revolt army against the British. Bahadur Shah Zafar is an important part of the campaign. However they Hinduized an otherwise Muslim empire and most of the units are Mughal origin. They tactlessly named it Indian...

When are we going to get AC set in Pakistan?
Can you imagine? AC Khyber, AC Lahore, etc. Set in Afghanistan and Pakistan.

Also waiting for a fighting game character who is Pakistani or Afghan/Pukhtoon. Would be great. Now that Shaheen and Rashid are out, maybe a possibility. Arsalan Ash too. Long overdue.

An AC set in the Hindu Kush region would actually have great potential as there is a direct connection between the Nizaris of the Middle East and those of Greater Badakhshan (Agha Khanis as we call them today). Not hopeful at all though as AC like to pick settings which their player base are familiar with. I mean barring the 1st AC, Origins and Black Flag, all others are based in Europe or the US. Even the next AC is rumored to be set in the Viking era. AC's based in China, Japan, Hindu Kush, Central Asia would be amazing.

PakAlp means PakistaniSoldier. The defender of the nation. I was watching Ertrgrul, a Historical Turkish series and thought let's change my username.

I've never been a creative person so had to change my username alot. At one time I had my name and some numbers, then changed it to a sword name but people always thought it was named after some evil empire, then I changed it to a Islamic historical name but couldn't pronunce it properly, I cant even remember it.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom