What's new

What's the story behind your username?

Sword Art Online, great show. I assumed it had to do with Halo.

As a fellow gamer, I applaud your resilience. My top played games have to be Zelds BOTW, Age of Empires 3, and Dark Souls.

For me Zelda peaked during the n64 days OOT, MM, and it went downhill after TP, I did get the Wii U for BOTW but after it was no longer an exclusive I sold the console, I also didn't like the direction were Nintendo was taking the franchise trying to copy elder scrolls (via generic leveling up RPG).. I think Assassin Creed series was good up untill post desmond arc, now its the same old same old 'leveling up' crap that ruins the gaming experience of otherwise good gaming frachises..

For me Zelda peaked during the n64 days OOT, MM, and it went downhill after TP, I did get the Wii U for BOTW but after it was no longer an exclusive I sold the console, I also didn't like the direction were Nintendo was taking the franchise trying to copy elder scrolls (via generic leveling up RPG).. I think Assassin Creed series was good up untill post desmond arc, now its the same old same old 'leveling up' crap that ruins the gaming experience of otherwise good gaming frachises..

Speaking of which, the best Assassin Creed games were probably the Ezio ones but I thoroughly enjoyed Black Flag. I'm behind AC, just beat AC Unity recently, liked it alot despite the hate.

Yh Ezio trilogy is where the franchise pretty much peaked at, I especially enjoyed Assassin creed 2, I just finished assassin creed black flag just a few months ago (also have a huge backlog) and i admit I hated the idea of the 'pirate theme' but once you get the handle on the games mechanics it is definately enjoyable.

Yh Ezio trilogy is where the franchise pretty much peaked at, I especially enjoyed Assassin creed 2, I just finished assassin creed black flag just a few months ago (also have a huge backlog) and i admit I hated the idea of the 'pirate theme' but once you get the handle on the games mechanics it is definately enjoyable.

Besides AC and Dark Souls, I don't normally play AAA franchises. I am a huge fan of Age of Empires also. Mostly though I just play Switch since I enjoy Nintendo games.

During Xbox 360 era, I was in undergrad and was very active as a gamer due to my friends. Since then I started to hate FPS and esp Call of Duty.

Also I sometimes watch fighting game tournaments with friends and have been to several conventions. I enjoy the atmosphere and tense situations. Also for some reason I am very good at Guilty Gear.

Right now I am hyped about Animal Crossing coming in a few days, lol.

I remember completing everything in AC 2...every single thing. It was a good game.

I grew up watching Naruto, Dragon Ball Z, Yu Gi Oh and other animes/shows.

Of them all, Itachi, a character from Naruto, was my favorite other than Samurai Jack himself.

Ironically, I also used to watch Megas XLR (on CN; Cartoon Network)......and it was based in NJ....where I currently live. :partay:

0c9a0b19c3cc388f8372faeb8d9c19ff.gif

Of them all, Itachi, a character from Naruto, was my favorite other than Samurai Jack himself.

Ironically, I also used to watch Megas XLR (on CN; Cartoon Network)......and it was based in NJ....where I currently live. :partay:
Off topic...but Itachi is also my favorite character from all the animes I have watched so far...though that would be a very short list since I have only watched a handful.

I used to like samurai jack back when i was kid, saw one small clip 4 days ago on youtube, seemed so weird...

Self Explanatory: Don't get in and don't mess with it.
And yes ..... Top Gun.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom