What's new

What's the story behind your username?

The one that doesnt need to be explained further is the username of our friend @Viet :P

@HRK Bro, what is the reason behind the name ? I guess it maybe the abbreviation of your real name.

Nothing special.
I was playing CSGO at a paid tournament and the opposing team's name was THUDER BLUE.We smacked them pretty hard.

16-10 Round 1(mirage)
16-9 Round 2(Overpass)
16-13 Round 3(Dust 2).

@jaibi, I myself wanted to create such a thread.

I am intrigued by : @Mentee, @The_Showstopper, @fitpOsitive, @B+ Dracula and @jbgt90. At least, I remember these ATM.
Because of him...
bxPGON.jpg

Introduced in PDF by the name ShowGun, then Changed to B+ Dracula
B+ = my Blood Group
Dracula = was some "naughty association" with it
(I dont know, what was the prevalent thought in my mind)
--
Maybe -- In 2014 I read Harry Potter last 2 Books, Captivated by it --- decided to read Novel - Dracula by Bram stoker --- after reading One Chapter only --- I decided to quit --- bcoz its too difficult to comprehend --- very difficult vocabulary was used in the novel -- everytime i've to open dictionary to move forward == Bad Ending
--
I admire small stories full of suspense by Edgar Allan Poe
--
In my School days, I desperately want to read - Oliver twist / Kidnap / Dracula / Robinson Cruso
but after having Internet - I never bothered to read Single novel at home--- (Mera Jism Meri Marzi)
--
I've little traces of childhood in me, and word Dracula is somewhat defines my old gone days
--
In 1990's following pictures fascinated me

www (1).png

www (2).png

I used to wander around PDF since 2006 but decided to join this forum, chose the worst name that came in my mind since i was in school at that time and Dexter's laboratory was my favorite cartoon. Some people think that I took it from famous series Dexter but I don't even like watching such TV shows.

Felt like a cool name that defined my real life experiences and a name that would fit well if I ever joined the Airforce(callsign) or the army in the future.

Dual Wielder self explanatory really a person who carries a weapon in each hand, they forgo defence in order to gain absolute leverage in the offensive field, the latter is also its achilles heel thus enemies must be defeated proficiently. The Anime below is were I got my inspiration from, and since it has become my preferred playstyle for skyrim clocking around 700 hours between 2 playthroughs as a nordic women dual wielding swords.

IDTEzV.png

Last edited:
Lien = Link and Noir = Black in French
BlackLink refers to KaraBag. Even tho my parents and my grand parents were born in Turkey, i have common ancestry who were living there(Azerbaijan).

Dual Wielder self explanatory really a person who carries a weapon in each hand, they forgo defence in order to gain absolute leverage in the offensive field, the latter is also its achilles heel thus enemies must be defeated proficiently. The Anime below is were I got my inspiration from, and since it has become my preferred playstyle for skyrim clocking around 700 hours between 2 playthroughs as a nordic women dual wielding swords.

IDTEzV.png

Sword Art Online, great show. I assumed it had to do with Halo.

As a fellow gamer, I applaud your resilience. My top played games have to be Zelds BOTW, Age of Empires 3, and Dark Souls.

When I was creating a username, I wanted an Islamic ring.

Although the basic message is Sunni/Shia unity, especially for Pakistan, along with unity with fellow Muslims around the world.

However the background is quite interesting, I went with one of the interesting stories of a worldwide traveller of our modern age, Djamaluddin al-Afghani, who was neither Afghani nor Sunni, although he pretended to be both to preach his ideal of Muslim unity across sectarian lines (Pan-Islamic unity) A shadowy figure which I only discovered in a class on Islam in my undergrad days, I became entranced by this individual.

372px-Al_afghani_colored.jpg

Starting off in his native Iran, he went to Afghanistan, where he rose to the top to become a confidant of the king and subsequently was exiled to British Raj, where he taught his modernist vision, again exiled. Next he chose Egypt and was instrumental in influencing and creating the Muslim Brotherhood. He was apparently a Mason and had heterodoxic ideas.

Not much of a hero after all, but still pivotal to the transformation of the Muslim world in its fight against colonial occupation.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom