What's new

What's the story behind your username?

Latin for the 'great new sunrise' or sunshine can be translated as the great rising sun too for meaning or grand dawn as well.
I was referring to your username Sir, nothing in dictionary, seems shakespearean type word if you ask me

My nick since ever, lol
To be honest with you all; I would love to ask everyone about the story behind user name so @ Forum ... Com'n everyone... :pdf:

Nick, bro
I choose Ifrit and @waz told me it is more bad rather than good (Ifrit means the most powerful jinn someway fascinated me since childhood) then I took Overload (My favorite Pakistani music band)....And now since quite a long time I am using MaarKhoor....Reasons are obvious....

What is the story behind your name @jaibi

EPIC
Life finds a way - - - - - - -

I choose Ifrit and @waz told me it is more bad rather than good (Ifrit means the most powerful jinn someway fascinated me since childhood) then I took Overload (My favorite Pakistani music band)....And now since quite a long time I am using MaarKhoor....Reasons are obvious....

What is the story behind your name @jaibi

Chaury to araiyn 'n he select kr la ayway chaaclayti nao' n rkhi Jaana :P

@MastanKhan sir g ap ki Kia story hai?

Last edited:
Sipra is a sub-clan of Jat clan; though I don't use it as part of my actual name. You would find them also in India, particularly among Sikhs.

Chacha g I've got some real life joke reserved for SIPRA as a word. Would share it in private

I have a hammer instead of a brain

Do you look like this ?? :D

structures-hammerheads-Sharks-electroreceptors-skin-discharges-role.jpg

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom