What's new

What's the basic reason Kashmiris hate us (Indians)?

Sure,why not

Hand over P0K to India and we'll sure give a thought about it.
The Plebiscite should be done under the auspices of the United Nations.
Not under Indian tyranny! :lol:

Nice try though.:enjoy:

This will go for centuries the stories they have it won't die ever what Indian have done to Kashmiries. Even if they seprate them india will never be on their good site even if they build beautiful buildings best schools hospitals give million rupees to every Kashmiries we still see the grudge between french and Germans engish and french polish and Russians chines and Japanese Vietnam and USA it's won't work.. India sud work for the people who wants to live peacefully it won't happen if RSS terrorist wants to convert everyone.

Lol your fake smileys clearly justify your own frustration, stupidity and your lack of understanding of the matter. It's called the laughter therapy btw when one becomes so helpless and angry that they resort to laughter to treat it so I understand laddie. Keep it up. I bet those crowds of hundreds of thousands of protestors don't let you sleep at night.

we don't need to teach them anything since it's quite apparent that it's INdian occupied Kashmir. 700,000 army to control ten million people, that pretty much sums up the definition of occupation in the civilised world, with the exception of India that is lol. If you don't understand that then you need to get some college level education in political science that too from a foriegn institute. If that's out of your reach then I suggest you open an oxford dictionary and Enlighten yourself with the true meaning of occupation.

You mean jizz.

no its glue.

^You are trying to prove your country is better than mines but you still didn't answer why kashmiris have a problem with you? Trust me it's not religion at all like some of your fellow countrymen claim. These kashmiri muslims don't know much about hinduism at all.
Just search the history.. Upto 1987 Kashmir was calm even though two wars are fought between India & Pak in the name of Kashmir.. 1987 election rigging started all problems.. Pakistan utilized this situation by giving arms ,money & full support to the opposition political parties and Kashmir insurgency started.. Our armed forces shed much blood to contain that insurgency.. But that made a rift between army & public...
Conclusion is this hate is mainly because of the over presence of armed forces..They see this as oppression . But govt of India and army is now not ready to take a risk by retracting.. Also presence of local terrorists and infiltrated foreign terrorists leave us no option other than maintaining such a force there.. ..

Ain't that number got increased to 1 million recently in PDF??
How dare you to decrease that number???
By the way,one can read and detect who is frustrated here.
Good then that means I don't have to prove that you are anymore .. heh a little piece of advice, stay on topic next time when ur losing a conversation. That way u won't give it away that easily.

Just search the history.. Upto 1987 Kashmir was calm even though two wars are fought between India & Pak in the name of Kashmir.. 1987 election rigging started all problems.. Pakistan utilized this situation by giving arms ,money & full support to the opposition political parties and Kashmir insurgency started.. Our armed forces shed much blood to contain that insurgency.. But that made a rift between army & public...
Conclusion is this hate is mainly because of the over presence of armed forces..They see this as oppression . But govt of India and army is now not ready to take a risk by retracting.. Also presence of local terrorists and infiltrated foreign terrorists leave us no option other than maintaining such a force there.. ..
1987? Kashmir hasn't been calm since 1947 and even faced problems before the creation of Pakistan and india.
Brutality of armed forces is oppression hence the hate. The current govt of india made things worse.

the other truth is that no country who claims to be the biggest Democracy of the world should hold and occupy a Land with the will of people if it call itself the biggest Democracy. it very hypocritical.

1987? Kashmir hasn't been calm since 1947 and even faced problems before the creation of Pakistan and india.
Brutality of armed forces is oppression hence the hate. The current govt of india made things worse.
or say better by showing their true colors, that they are occupying a people, a land and forcibly keeping them subjugated.

What a silly question. Kashmiris (J&K)are also Indians. Indians hating Indians? LMAO

Talk about ground realities dude.

My friend said that on his trip to Kashmir organized by NCC circa 1999-2001, he saw that Kashmiris were anti-India. Examples of what Kashmiris said:

While purchasing curd, "Lo ji lo! Hindustan ka nahi hai, Pakistan ka hai."

"Humare J&K mein aise apple milte hai. Apke India/Hindustan mein kaise apple milte hai?"

When a student junior to him asked, "Tou aap unko kuchh nahi boley?" my friend replied, "Kya bolne ka? Sab aise hi bolte hai wahaan."

I have personally seen quite a few Kashmiri students who come to states far away from J&K to study in college. They become good friends with local students and the college mates. But when asked about the K-issue, there preference is almost invariably Pakistan.

Because an occupied population hates the occupying force. It is that simple. India occupies Kashmir and hence is hated by Kashmiris.

I saw that video of Kashmiris stone-pelting at Indian army trucks. It set me wondering.

What's the basic reason Kashmiris hate us (Indians)?

Don't tell that it is about race or ethnicity. It can be proven that the hatred is not due to race or ethnicity. Race or ethnicity may be the exacerbating factor but not the originating factor of the hatred. If race or ethnicity had been the reason, Kashmiri Pandits wouldn't have been loyal to India. And don't tell that India is occupying other's land. If that's the case how do you explain Kashmiri Hindus wanting to be with India?

Again misinterpretation. So again I am editing the question. The question should be why do Muslim Kashmiris dont want to be in Indian union?

Why Kashmiris are opposed to J&K's accession to India? What's the reason?

Misplaced religion in a land where it doesn't belong.

Propaganda, joblessness, lack of political will and of course, demographic warfare.

Add all this in one big messy soup and you get this state right now where it is.

And no Kashmiris don't hate India.

Only sunni Muslims backed by Pakistanis want to separate.

You'll only feel safe when the majority of the country is of the same faith.

Exactly.

So these biraders of yours should return to your country. We don't even mind footing their flight ticket bills.

Edit-Add: And don't tell that India is occupying other's land. If that's the case how do you explain Kashmiri Hindus wanting to be with India?
in chess terms.. that's a real stale-mate. all parties involved with this, will have to prioritize their wishlist items at least, in my humble (and possibly sometimes inaccurate) experience (imho)

in chess terms.. that's a real stale-mate. all parties involved with this, will have to prioritize their wishlist items at least, in my humble (and possibly sometimes inaccurate) experience (imho)
Kashmiris don't want Indian rule.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom