What's new

What's the basic reason Kashmiris hate us (Indians)?

My Apologies But Your Argument Is Really Silly

Separatists of Kashmir are asking for independence only handful of stooges who are on Pakistan's payroll want to join Pakistan, the Hindus, Buddhists, Sikhs, Shias of Kashmir don't hate India only Sunni Muslims do, thus it has everything to do with religion

The Kashmir's after the end of the British occupation wanted self determination as part of a Muslim state

The basic premise of Partition

Partition was denied by Indian occupation

So just like if any part of Pakistan was occupied by indians the people resent the presence and occupation of Indians in their homeland

Separatists of Kashmir are asking for independence only handful of stooges who are on Pakistan's payroll want to join Pakistan, the Hindus, Buddhists, Sikhs, Shias of Kashmir don't hate India only Sunni Muslims do, thus it has everything to do with religion

This Looks Like A Few Paid Stooges

Cq5LYOTXYAAWqux.jpg

kashmirr.png

What a silly question. Kashmiris (J&K)are also Indians. Indians hating Indians? LMAO

This Looks Like A Few Paid Stooges

Cq5LYOTXYAAWqux.jpg

kashmirr.png
There was a survey done it was discussed here on PDF also that a majority of Separatists want freedom from both India and Pakistan and joining Pakistan was a very distant wish of only few of these people

There was a survey done it was discussed here on PDF also that a majority of Separatists want freedom from both India and Pakistan and joining Pakistan was a very distant wish of only few of these people
That is probably not a bad idea. Instead of being a ticking bomb between Pakistan and India, an independent J&K may help balance the power in the region. China, Pakistan, India and Afghanistan have to play nice to it.

If that was the case my dear, then India would ve given freedom to Kashmiris long ago. The Indian government knows that the day they grant Kashmiris freedom, they will join Pakistan. That's the scare.

Kashmir is India..

Some miscalculation gave Pakistan one chance to initiate terrorism in 1989.And due to this,Kashmiris had to tolerate so much death.If truly Kashmiris would hate us,they'd not stack in front of polling booth at 75% or in higher number.

Is that why your government is beating the shit out of those poor people with sticks and pitchforks since occupying their lands some 70 years ago. Massacring tens of thousands every decade?

Don't fool yourself atleast. Lol.

Same kashmiris beat shit out of Pakistan in each war.Why would they would want to join a defeated nation?[emoji23]

Do you know in 65 war,common Kashmiris and not Indian Army beat $#!t out of Pakistani SSG commandos with sticks and pitchforks.

Aww So Much Frustration

7e5c584a6083e94f0fdbfc7528e82ebf.png

The 1965 War The War In Which Your Master Russia Had To Intervene To Save Your Rear :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Is that why your government is beating the shit out of those poor people with sticks and pitchforks since occupying their lands some 70 years ago. Massacring tens of thousands every decade?

Don't fool yourself atleast. Lol.
Is that Pakistan teaching kids nowadays?? India occupied Kashmir??[emoji23] [emoji23]

We can understand Pakistan's frustration. 3 decades and after wasting billions of dollars, Indian grip on Kashmir became far too strong and Pakistan's situation in front of whole world became far too serious as "Terrorism funding state".

Pakistan's Kashmir dream reminds me Mauka Mauka tune. [emoji23]

Aww So Much Frustration

7e5c584a6083e94f0fdbfc7528e82ebf.png

The 1965 War The War In Which Your Master Russia Had To Intervene To Save Your Rear :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Kiddo,Russia and 65 war??

You meant 71 war where we took 90000+ POW,right?

Kiddo,Russia and 65 war??

You meant 71 war where we took 90000+ POW,right?

First My **** Child Make Your Statement Clear Were You Talking About 65 or 71.I Can Understand That You Are A Confused Person Being Butthurt Has That Effect On You

First My **** Child Make Your Statement Clear Were You Talking About 65 or 71.I Can Understand That You Are A Confused Person Being Butthurt Has That Effect On You
This post shows how less you know about your own country and your army.

SSG was used in 65 war and was paradropped over Kashmir and Punjab region to wage "Proxy War". It was a disaster.They were not used in 71 war.

And please don't badmouth to show your sky high frustration level.

Back
Top Bottom