What's new

What's the basic reason Kashmiris hate us (Indians)?

Looks like you're some banned member having duplicate accounts.Joined in 2010 and Yet only handful posts,nuff said.

I Don't Need Any Certificate From A Second Rate Troll Like You About My PDF History.If Started Trolling Pathetic One Liners I Might Have Had 100000 Posts By Now.But Unlike Unemployed Frustrated Trolls Like You I Actually Have A Job and Cannot Be On PDF All The Time.

As For Kashmiris in 1965 Why Don't You Read Your Own Authors 22 Fateful Days for India by D.R.Mankekar, The untold Story by Gen B.M.Kaul, Comments of Brig Chitranjan Sawant on Operation Gibraltar, History of AK Regiment vol-II and Force Inquizitive by Gautam Basu.

Rajouri Valley Was In Control of Ghaznavi Force Until The Tashkent Agreement When It Was Ordered to Withdraw

the indian can be compared to a super glue that sticks to your fingers and doesnt want to come off no matter how much you rub your fingers.

or you can say indians are behaving like a parasite that locks on to the host and doesnt let go.

its did not start with hatred, muslims simply wanted to be with pakistan or have self rule... years of our own brutality and lack of democracy has meant they hate us currently.. nothing to do with unemployment or anything.. they dont want to be with us..

Is that Pakistan teaching kids nowadays?? India occupied Kashmir??[emoji23] [emoji23]

We can understand Pakistan's frustration. 3 decades and after wasting billions of dollars, Indian grip on Kashmir became far too strong and Pakistan's situation in front of whole world became far too serious as "Terrorism funding state".

Pakistan's Kashmir dream reminds me Mauka Mauka tune. [emoji23]

Lol your fake smileys clearly justify your own frustration, stupidity and your lack of understanding of the matter. It's called the laughter therapy btw when one becomes so helpless and angry that they resort to laughter to treat it so I understand laddie. Keep it up. I bet those crowds of hundreds of thousands of protestors don't let you sleep at night.

we don't need to teach them anything since it's quite apparent that it's INdian occupied Kashmir. 700,000 army to control ten million people, that pretty much sums up the definition of occupation in the civilised world, with the exception of India that is lol. If you don't understand that then you need to get some college level education in political science that too from a foriegn institute. If that's out of your reach then I suggest you open an oxford dictionary and Enlighten yourself with the true meaning of occupation.

the indian can be compared to a super glue that sticks to your fingers and doesnt want to come off no matter how much you rub your fingers.

or you can say indians are behaving like a parasite that locks on to the host and doesnt let go.
You mean jizz.

Forget Kashmiris for a second,No human race on Jah's green earth can co-exist with you sadists.
Even your presence on this forum bothers most of us.
Reason: You believe non-hindus are sub-humans and the earth revolves around you. You hijack history,lie shamelessly and spread propaganda.Most of all it's because you are sadists!

They hate Pandits too .
For most hatred stems from Religion . Nothing to do with love of land .
Pandits and Dogras are Hindus but we have different cultures . Our exodus opened our mindset . We met new people visited new places which broadened our horizons .

Compare that to Kashmiri Muslims and you will find the answer .

Forget Kashmiris for a second,No human race on Jah's green earth can co-exist with you sadists.
Even your presence on this forum bothers most of us.
Reason: You believe non-hindus are sub-humans and the earth revolves around you. You hijack history,lie shamelessly and spread propaganda.Most of all it's because you are sadists!
It's your thoughts you are saying.. I myself is a minority living happily in India. We have more Muslims than your country... We have 22 official languages and 1652 mother tongues are spoken in India.. We have 7 main religions and many more religions are there.. A number of different ethnic groups with different habits and cultures.. Even have 3000 castes& 25000 sucastes.. Kerala & Gujrat have nothing in common.. Tamilnadu & Mizoram has no similarities.. Karnataka & Haryana are entirely different.. But We are one because of only one name "INDIA"..

^You are trying to prove your country is better than mines but you still didn't answer why kashmiris have a problem with you? Trust me it's not religion at all like some of your fellow countrymen claim. These kashmiri muslims don't know much about hinduism at all.

Lol your fake smileys clearly justify your own frustration, stupidity and your lack of understanding of the matter. It's called the laughter therapy btw when one becomes so helpless and angry that they resort to laughter to treat it so I understand laddie. Keep it up. I bet those crowds of hundreds of thousands of protestors don't let you sleep at night.

we don't need to teach them anything since it's quite apparent that it's INdian occupied Kashmir. 700,000 army to control ten million people, that pretty much sums up the definition of occupation in the civilised world, with the exception of India that is lol. If you don't understand that then you need to get some college level education in political science that too from a foriegn institute. If that's out of your reach then I suggest you open an oxford dictionary and Enlighten yourself with the true meaning of occupation.

You mean jizz.
Ain't that number got increased to 1 million recently in PDF??
How dare you to decrease that number???
By the way,one can read and detect who is frustrated here.

I Don't Need Any Certificate From A Second Rate Troll Like You About My PDF History.If Started Trolling Pathetic One Liners I Might Have Had 100000 Posts By Now.But Unlike Unemployed Frustrated Trolls Like You I Actually Have A Job and Cannot Be On PDF All The Time.

As For Kashmiris in 1965 Why Don't You Read Your Own Authors 22 Fateful Days for India by D.R.Mankekar, The untold Story by Gen B.M.Kaul, Comments of Brig Chitranjan Sawant on Operation Gibraltar, History of AK Regiment vol-II and Force Inquizitive by Gautam Basu.

Rajouri Valley Was In Control of Ghaznavi Force Until The Tashkent Agreement When It Was Ordered to Withdraw
Unemployed [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

By the way, you've showed your extent of knowledge in your previous posts.enjoy your stay.

This Looks Like A Few Paid Stooges

Cq5LYOTXYAAWqux.jpg

kashmirr.png
The Kashmiris want freedom from Indian oppression!
Let the Kashmiris determine their destiny!
Hold the Plebiscite/referendum Now!

Unemployed [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

By the way, you've showed your extent of knowledge in your previous posts.enjoy your stay.

Your Very First Post Showed How "Knowledgable" You Are

My Stay??? Just To Clear Your Pathetic Delusions I Have Never Been Banned But Judging By Your Language The Same Cannot Be Said About You:lol::lol::lol:

At Least I Have Never Gotten A Negative Rating Unlike You

Enjoy Your Delusions I Hope They Give You A Good Nights Sleep

Your Very First Post Showed How "Knowledgable" You Are

My Stay??? Just To Clear Your Pathetic Delusions I Have Never Been Banned But Judging By Your Language The Same Cannot Be Said About You[emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

At Least I Have Never Gotten A Negative Rating Unlike You

Enjoy Your Delusions I Hope They Give You A Good Nights Sleep
And still I feel you're some banned member and this is your duplicate account.

Good night.[emoji23]

And still I feel you're some banned member and this is your duplicate account.

Good night.[emoji23]

I Don't Give The Furry Crack of A Rat's Posterior What You Think

So Stop Whining Like A Little Girl

Now Shoo

The Kashmiris want freedom from Indian oppression!
Let the Kashmiris determine their destiny!
Hold the Plebiscite/referendum Now!
Sure,why not

Hand over P0K to India and we'll sure give a thought about it.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom