What's new

What's the basic reason Kashmiris hate us (Indians)?

The flood happened in September, right? Hmmm.... It has started raining there now. Let a flood like 2014 happen again and we shall see how they hate!

Simple. You occupy a land. You will get hated by the inhabitants for it.

Really dude just see who were traditional inhabitants of that piece of land and who are the migrants.

Xinjiang hates Chinese
Arakkan hates Burmese
Chechanyans hates Russians
Paliestiansins hates Israelis

Kashmiris hates Indians......They are simply following their book... Welcome to the real world :enjoy:

Talk about ground realities dude.

My friend said that on his trip to Kashmir organized by NCC circa 1999-2001, he saw that Kashmiris were anti-India. Examples of what Kashmiris said:

While purchasing curd, "Lo ji lo! Hindustan ka nahi hai, Pakistan ka hai."

"Humare J&K mein aise apple milte hai. Apke India/Hindustan mein kaise apple milte hai?"

When a student junior to him asked, "Tou aap unko kuchh nahi boley?" my friend replied, "Kya bolne ka? Sab aise hi bolte hai wahaan."

I have personally seen quite a few Kashmiri students who come to states far away from J&K to study in college. They become good friends with local students and the college mates. But when asked about the K-issue, there preference is almost invariably Pakistan.
well then if you think that they want to be Indians than why not stop killing on both sides of Army soldiers and sufferings of their families and hold the plebiscite. let all your claim be followed by approval or disapproval of Kashmiris, stop the madness and hold the free and fair plebiscite unless above claim that you make are false, now show some guts and commit to allowing Kashmiris the right of self determination, if you are so sure than you do not need to worry, unless you are spinning the matter, which is what Indians do. I believe you are not willing to hold the plebiscite and keep killing and making false claims of Kashmiris like you and want to be with you.

Stop killing, remove your 600,000 soldiers and let the Kashmiris decide under UN, if you have any respect for human life and for Democracy.

N the saints aka philanthropists are from pure state....
fate is not a racket ball game, it is written when you were born, no matter how high you jump, your fate will decide when and where and how high.

Fate is for morons.
Pee and goof and eng 41. you have a strange name if seen as I put it.. so let us leave it at that, but than as an Indian you guys are strange, always spinning things, sooner or later they will spin out of control, you have seen it in fake across the border surgical strike, you have sen in Attack on Airport, you have seen it in Samjhota train attacks.so watch it and before it gets you, and it will get you all the time, the fake encounters, so called surgical strikes and train attacks.

Only two reason
They hate you because they wants to join Pakistan on religious bases.
You/Indian hates them because they love pakistan and want freedom.

Because of above reason they became totally aliens under Indian regime.
I saw that video of Kashmiris stone-pelting at Indian army trucks. It set me wondering.

What's the basic reason Kashmiris hate us (Indians)?

Don't tell that it is about race or ethnicity. It can be proven that the hatred is not due to race or ethnicity. Race or ethnicity may be the exacerbating factor but not the originating factor of the hatred. If race or ethnicity had been the reason, Kashmiri Pandits wouldn't have been loyal to India. And don't tell that India is occupying other's land. If that's the case how do you explain Kashmiri Hindus wanting to be with India?

Again misinterpretation. So again I am editing the question. The question should be why do Muslim Kashmiris dont want to be in Indian union?

Why Kashmiris are opposed to J&K's accession to India? What's the reason?

What a silly question. Kashmiris (J&K)are also Indians. Indians hating Indians? LMAO
No they love you and you people also and that is why they pelt stone / garbage fill with feces on your army and your army showers them with bullets and pellets.
Is'nt it romantic?

The flood happened in September, right? Hmmm.... It has started raining there now. Let a flood like 2014 happen again and we shall see how they hate!
Flood them then save few out of thousands and you know? Have good photo session.

Since the question is about kashmiris, I felt compelled to create an account here and comment.

The question is why do kashmiris hate India?

Its really not that complicated.

The reason is that most kashmiris here have no emotional feelings with India ,which they do have for Pakistan btw.

Most Kashmiris dont identify themselves as Indians, never have ...never will. The Indian flag..its national anthem ...mean nothing here. When India forces its sense of nationalism on Kashmiris and what do they expect in return? As far as Pakistan is concerned I cant imagine most Kashmiris would have a problem had they been a part of Pakistan. But remember , they yearn for freedom today. And the reason for that is if someone abducts you, abuses you, forces you to marry him....what would u do?

Chances are you would make a pledge that when you escape this predicament, you will remain independent and self sufficient. You dont go around and marry again.

The simple answer is Kashmiris ....kashmiri muslims really...who happen to be an overwehlming majority...have no love lost for India. Which they do for Pakistan...to an extent. One should have seen that video on youtube where two kashmiris are playing the pak national anthem using rubab and santoor...that is just pure sentiment. one should have seen the kashmiris in mohali singing pak sarzameen ...during pak matches in 2015 t20 world cup.

India is an occupying force in Kashmir. It is the moral and ethical duty of every Kashmiri man and woman in the Kashmir Valley to resist Indian Hindu occupation. Free Kashmir!

1. There are many reasons why Kashmiris did not integrate into the Indian Union with other states. The main reason for the last 70 years was Article 370 of the Indian constitution, which has prevented any Indian citizen of non-Kashmiri ancestry from buying property or investing in the state. The people of Kashmir had very little contact with ordinary Indians.

2. Then the insurgency began in 1989 in the name of religion. 9 out of 10 insurgents were non-Kashmiris. It is true even today. Now, we Indians reject the stupid two nation theory, but some extremists on both sides of the isle love this sh*t. This deadly virus of religious and ethnic superiority bit the Kashmiri following sunni Islam. They want to live under Sharia law, and don't like the idea of co-existing with non-Muslims, which is the entire premise of two nation theory.

3. Also, what has really complicated matters is Armed Forces Special Powers Act (AFSPA). Really terrible law. A lot of innocent Kashmiris have been killed by security forces with very little consequences. These same atrocities also happen in the North East. This AFSPA should be scrapped. It is a very strong terrorist recruiting tool.

How can we solve this problem?

1. Scrap AFSPA
2. Give Kashmiris hope that one day the state of Kashmir would be united. Give more visas to Kashmiris in Pakistani side to visit Indian Kashmir. Work with Pakistani government so that more Indian Kashmiris can go to the other side.
3. Rashtriya Rifles stationed in cities should be 75% filled with native Kashmiris. These people have strong xenophobia.

When more Kashmiris from India see the terrible conditions in Pakistani Kashmir, and they see all the cool infrastructure and facilities in Indian Kashmir, this insurgency will die. Kashmiris will know who their real friends are.

Simple. You occupy a land. You will get hated by the inhabitants for it.
Simple..Islam wants Muslims to have their own land and expel non Muslims if they don't pay jazya.islam is a religion based on hatred for non Muslims..For more information you can watch tarek Fatah videos on net.

Maybe the world largest democratic country should try to resolve this hatred via democracy. Apparently, the original accession of J&K to India wasn't a democratic process, but by the will of a ruler.
democracy in name only, vote banks and rampant corruption, the longest ruling dynasty and elite , do I need say more?

democracy in name only, vote banks and rampant corruption, the longest ruling dynasty and elite , do I need say more?
Corruption is a rampant thing in every country..India ranks as least corrupt nation in south Asia..
Irony a Chinese is having such concern for a communist ruled one party nation where there is no opposition to put up or expose corruption of elites. Either media is controlled or press is controlled..You are not better but only good at hiding it & claiming hollow things..
Go through the history about Kashmir before putting one dollar Chinese view in it..Read how Hindu exodus happened lots of bloodsheds & they were throw out of own land by Islamic extremists..

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom