What's new

What's the basic reason Kashmiris hate us (Indians)?

Reaction score
Country
India
I saw that video of Kashmiris stone-pelting at Indian army trucks. It set me wondering.

Don't tell that it is about race or ethnicity. It can be proven that the hatred is not due to race or ethnicity. Race or ethnicity may be the exacerbating factor but not the originating factor of the hatred. If race or ethnicity had been the reason, Kashmiri Pandits wouldn't have been loyal to India. And don't tell that India is occupying other's land. If that's the case how do you explain Kashmiri Hindus wanting to be with India?

Again misinterpretation. So again I am editing the question. The question should be why do Muslim Kashmiris dont want to be in Indian union?

Why Kashmiris are opposed to J&K's accession to India? What's the reason?

Last edited:
Simple. You occupy a land. You will get hated by the inhabitants for it.
Occupying their land isn't a good place to start.
Edit-Add: And don't tell that India is occupying other's land. If that's the case how do you explain Kashmiri Hindus wanting to be with India?

Uhhh duh. You occupy their land, rape their women, massacre their men, refuse them their right to self determination when they are begging for independence, shower them with pellets when they protest and then blame them for everything. naivety on Indians part, doubt it.. lack of empathy.. most likely. Perhaps complete disregard of human life would be the best way to describe it.

Edit-Add: And don't tell that India is occupying other's land. If that's the case how do you explain Kashmiri Hindus wanting to be with India?

You'll only feel safe when the majority of the country is of the same faith.

My dear Kashmiri Hindus are in minority, they always have been, it's another story of your government overstates the population claims now as well. Don't mention occupation? Well that is the basis of the entire problem, ignoring an issue doesn't mean it doesn't exist. With all due respect sir.

Religion often divides or creates a national identity. Irish protestants sided with the British, Iraqi Shias temporarily sided with the Americans, and ect...

One and only one reason is " presence of armed forces ".. If such a big force is there in Delhi, they also will react just like that.. But we are unable to retract these forces because of many reasons..

I saw that video of Kashmiris stone-pelting at Indian army trucks. It set me wondering.

Don't tell that it is about race or ethnicity. It can be proven that the hatred is not due to race or ethnicity. Race or ethnicity may be the exacerbating factor but not the originating factor of the hatred. If race or ethnicity had been the reason, Kashmiri Pandits wouldn't have been loyal to India. And don't tell that India is occupying other's land. If that's the case how do you explain Kashmiri Hindus wanting to be with India?

Again misinterpretation. So again I am editing the question. The question should be why do Muslim Kashmiris dont want to be in Indian union?

Why Kashmiris are opposed to J&K's accession to India? What's the reason?

Kashmir Is A Muslim Majority Land Geographically Contiguous To Pakistan.That Is Why The People of Kashmir Felt Logical That They Be Joined With Pakistan.Pundit Nehru Promised Them A Plebiscite Which He Backtracked On That Is Why Kashmiris Hate India They Feel Cheated

You don't have to be a rocket scientist to figure that out, Religion, Sunni Muslims of the valley especially those 5 districts believe that living with Kafirs read Hindus is haram, how can they call themselves secular, respect all religions, celebrate India's diversity, salute India's national flag or sing India's national anthems as they are made/written by Kafirs etc etc

My Apologies But Your Argument Is Really Silly

Kashmir Is A Muslim Majority Land Geographically Contiguous To Pakistan.That Is Why The People of Kashmir Felt Logical That They Be Joined With Pakistan.Pundit Nehru Promised Them A Plebiscite Which He Backtracked On That Is Why Kashmiris Hate India They Feel Cheated

My Apologies But Your Argument Is Really Silly
Excellent point, Nehru promised a plebiscite to be held, but India backtracked on it.
So the Kashmiri people feel they have been cheated.

Back
Top Bottom