What's new

Whatever

Zaki, tum UK mein larkion ko dekh ke kia kertay ho???

Such batana!!! :)

pehli nazar parne se gunah nahi hota --- doosri baar dekhne se gunah hota hai --- so main aankhain band nahi karta tab tak ke jab tak woh chali naa jayen :woot:

just kidding

i am sory for that but i had to...... aur kisi nay woh vid post ke hoti to us ke post ko quot karta
sory again.....

lol - tumhari baat ki kuch kuch samagh aayi aur kuch kuch nahi -- par khayr jo bhi hai don't worry - khush raho bhai

I came across a really funny joke ...

Aik chor nae murghi pakri, jab ghar aaya to dekha Na Gas, Na Aata, Na Bijli.nny

Aadmi wapas murghi ko galli mae chorr aaya, murghi bhagty howae zorr say chillai

JIYEE BHUTTO

I came across a really funny joke ...

Aik chor nae murghi pakri, jab ghar aaya to dekha Na Gas, Na Aata, Na Bijli.nny

Aadmi wapas murghi ko galli mae chorr aaya, murghi bhagty howae zorr say chillai

JIYEE BHUTTO

Stupid guy.... I would have kept the murghi... for her egg laying power.

Man, I don't know what he's saying but that Zaid Hamid guy seems so pissed off all the time.

Stupid guy.... I would have kept the murghi... for her egg laying power.
'

You obviously did not get the joke. Its about Bilwal Bhutto's and PPPs promise of Roti Kapda aur makaan. Also its weird that Bilwal himself screams "Jiyee Bhutto". The guy sounds like a total clownt (not only cause of his accent). In no way has he inherited his grandfther's oratory skills, as reported by media.

Pls watch from 0:58 ...

Last edited by a moderator:
'

You obviously did not get the joke. Its about Bilwal Bhutto's and PPPs promise of Roti Kapda aur makaan. Also its weird that Bilwal himself screams "Jiyee Bhutto". The guy sounds like a total clownt (not only cause of his accent). In no way has he inherited his grandfther's oratory skills, as reported by media.

Pls watch from 0:58 ...

He sure sounds funny... lol! Looks like you know more about Pakistani politics as compared to myself... Not interested in politics...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom