What's new

Whatever

yar pain k liye tab khaye us main sedation the ab meri bari buri halat hai 1 gante bad sehri k lye bhe uthna hai.........

posted in wrong thread.........
this should have been posted in Ban burqa thread
But i think Because of liberals it was posted here.??
Its whatever. You can post anything
+
I dont think zaki is scared of expressing his ideas

posted in wrong thread.........
this should have been posted in Ban burqa thread
But i think Because of liberals it was posted here.??

well I just share random videos in this thread. My intention was not to argue with others and whatever is good place to convey your message yet avoid all possible arguments

If I had a time and mood - i may have rather created a new thread and posted over there. I have done it so many times in past :D

well I just share random videos in this thread. My intention was not to argue with others and whatever is good place to convey your message yet avoid all possible arguments

If I had a time and mood - i may have rather created a new thread and posted over there. I have done it so many times in past :D

Zaki, tum UK mein larkion ko dekh ke kia kertay ho???

Such batana!!! :)

I know Zaki bhai but this msg was not for you ...........;)

Back
Top Bottom