What's new

Whatever

Oops.. And here I am.. Having no Idea of this Dharna :lol:
Not your fault! :lol:
The event have been offered little to no coverage by our national media.
AND
Rightly so!!

BTW, i guess you are back after quite some time. :) Hope life have been treating you good! :tup: (wasay tu Faisalabadion ka kuch khas begaar bhe nai sakti)

I rather buy them. Its fun.
View attachment 436772
WAH!! :woot:
Pahly Cahi and now this!!
(wasay chapli kabab b they a few days ago)
Seems we can be good friends. LOLZ! (not that we are not right now)

I respectfully disagree!

Ishq ka Kaaf is just like the author realizing the mistake why they hell he chose the word "Ishq" as title rather than chosing "Qastantuniya"!! At least zaday say letters hoty and buth se books bikti!!

BILA WAJA KHANCH KA LAMBA KIA HA Ishaq ka Qaaf. I think it is STILL going on after 6 volumes? I was stupid enough to buy the first 5!!

@RealNapster is you are looking for urdu novel do check our Pir-e-Kamil (fav of MANY) as light reading material. Agr dimag ka dahi bnana ha tu read Raja Gidh!

For english novels, DO READ, Da Vinci Code!

WAH!! :woot:
Pahly Cahi and now this!!
(wasay chapli kabab b they a few days ago)
Seems we can be good friends. LOLZ! (not that we are not right now)

Same pinch. And we are good friends. :agree:

RealNapster is you are looking for urdu novel do check our Pir-e-Kamil (fav of MANY) as light reading material

Already done. :)

Agr dimag ka dahi bnana ha tu read Raja Gidh!

Haan ye is dafa kj list pe hay.

For english novels, DO READ, Da Vinci Code!

I will read the plot and reviews first. Then we will see. :)

Not your fault! :lol:
The event have been offered little to no coverage by our national media.
AND
Rightly so!!

Nai nai.. I don't even know why they're protesting. Paper main to daily parhti Hun par ye nai pta wo hazraat chahtay Kya Hai ..

BTW, i guess you are back after quite some time. :) Hope life have been treating you good! :tup: (wasay tu Faisalabadion ka kuch khas begaar bhe nai sakti)

Back with a bang ;) Live from Jhang Road

Some interesting facts about our universe ;
  1. We do not exactly know how Milky way looks if viewed from outside.
    Yes, you read that right. We just know that it’s a spiral galaxy and we cannot send a probe far enough to capture the entire galaxy. All the images you have seen are just artistic works created by looking at other spiral galaxies.
    Below is a false image of our Milky way.

2. The universe is like a giant cosmic web with galaxies in filaments and empty space in between known as voids. It is hypothesized that our galaxy may be in one of these voids as there are not many galaxies surrounding us.

Every small light in the picture is one whole galaxy.

3. All the pictures of exoplanets we have seen are false too. All we know about these exoplanets is shown in the images below.

This is the dip in the light of the star the exoplanet is orbiting when it passes in front of the star. We observe it through telescopes.

Correction - There are some exoplanets whose direct images have been taken. But they are nowhere near to the images we see floating on internet. One such false image has been shown below.

In reality, they are more like this

The red spot is the planet and white spot in the middle is a brown dwarf also known as failed star.

4. The distance between cosmic structures is so vast that it is irrelevant to depict them on paper with real proportional calculations as structures would be too small to see with naked eyes.

So all the pictures we have seen with all the planets in the solar system in one picture is by use of improper distance. In a real sense, the Earth wouldn’t even be visible if we were to map the entire solar system on one piece of paper maintaining the proportions of distance between every structure.

5. Moon revolves around Earth, Earth revolves around sun and sun revolves around the center of Milky way.

6. Space itself can expand faster than light. This has already been happening.

7. Most of the space inside atoms is empty space. If you think of the atom as big as a football field then nucleus would be size of a tennis ball and electrons would be at the edge of the field. If you do not leave any space between fundamental particles, all of humanity can fit in a sugar cube crystal.

8. Quantum entanglement is a phenomenon where effects take place instantly over large distances (even faster than light). But we do not know how to use it to pass information.

9. Space between stars in a galaxy is huge. It is so big that when Milky way merges with Andromeda in about 4 Billion years, there would hardly be any collisions between stars and mind you each galaxy has billions of them.

10. As Milky way and Andromeda are going to merge in 4 billion years, our night sky view will change. Here’s what it will look like in about 2 billion years.

Back with a bang ;) Live from Jhang Road
Oo MashAllah!
Means back in Fsd now!
That is . .. . . .. . good? bad? whatever!! :D

Wasay abhi 2 3 din sa tu mosam theek he ha :)

Nai nai.. I don't even know why they're protesting. Paper main to daily parhti Hun par ye nai pta wo hazraat chahtay Kya Hai ..
Dont bother asking them, even THEY do not know :D

Same pinch. And we are good friends. :agree:
:tup:

Already done.

Haan ye is dafa kj list pe hay.
Good. Raja Qidh tora dry ha, philosphy mari hoi ha :P But good one once you understand what is being said.

Another GREAT read is a book very few know about. Not very famous but personally i loved it, it is called Jhotay Roop Kay Darshan by Raja Anwar. Acha mazay ke book ha.

I will read the plot and reviews first. Then we will see. :)
Do check. There is a movie made on this as well but like all moves based on novels, this too have done no justice with the book. Book is a great read. So are most of the other novels by Dan Brown.

Good. Raja Qidh tora dry ha, philosphy mari hoi ha :P But good one once you understand what is being said.

Koi ni. Me wesy b boht deep me jata hun. ;)

Another GREAT read is a book very few know about. Not very famous but personally i loved it, it is called Jhotay Roop Kay Darshan by Raja Anwar. Acha mazay ke book ha.

G inshallah. Dekhta hun ye b.

Do check. There is a movie made on this as well but like all moves based on novels, this too have done no justice with the book. Book is a great read. So are most of the other novels by Dan Brown

2 genty ki movie kabhe b 500 page kay novel kay sath insaaf nahe kar sakti. Known fact.

Some interesting facts about our universe ;
  1. We do not exactly know how Milky way looks if viewed from outside.
    Yes, you read that right. We just know that it’s a spiral galaxy and we cannot send a probe far enough to capture the entire galaxy. All the images you have seen are just artistic works created by looking at other spiral galaxies.
    Below is a false image of our Milky way.

2. The universe is like a giant cosmic web with galaxies in filaments and empty space in between known as voids. It is hypothesized that our galaxy may be in one of these voids as there are not many galaxies surrounding us.

Every small light in the picture is one whole galaxy.

3. All the pictures of exoplanets we have seen are false too. All we know about these exoplanets is shown in the images below.

This is the dip in the light of the star the exoplanet is orbiting when it passes in front of the star. We observe it through telescopes.

Correction - There are some exoplanets whose direct images have been taken. But they are nowhere near to the images we see floating on internet. One such false image has been shown below.

In reality, they are more like this

The red spot is the planet and white spot in the middle is a brown dwarf also known as failed star.

4. The distance between cosmic structures is so vast that it is irrelevant to depict them on paper with real proportional calculations as structures would be too small to see with naked eyes.

So all the pictures we have seen with all the planets in the solar system in one picture is by use of improper distance. In a real sense, the Earth wouldn’t even be visible if we were to map the entire solar system on one piece of paper maintaining the proportions of distance between every structure.

5. Moon revolves around Earth, Earth revolves around sun and sun revolves around the center of Milky way.

6. Space itself can expand faster than light. This has already been happening.

7. Most of the space inside atoms is empty space. If you think of the atom as big as a football field then nucleus would be size of a tennis ball and electrons would be at the edge of the field. If you do not leave any space between fundamental particles, all of humanity can fit in a sugar cube crystal.

8. Quantum entanglement is a phenomenon where effects take place instantly over large distances (even faster than light). But we do not know how to use it to pass information.

9. Space between stars in a galaxy is huge. It is so big that when Milky way merges with Andromeda in about 4 Billion years, there would hardly be any collisions between stars and mind you each galaxy has billions of them.

10. As Milky way and Andromeda are going to merge in 4 billion years, our night sky view will change. Here’s what it will look like in about 2 billion years.

This is good info. You should actually post this as a new thread in the 'Technology and Science' section.

Abdullah part 1 ka 24 hours ka record hay. Bech me 3 genty soya hun or 2 classes b le hay. :)

Point is; i love reading. Maybe you are interested in something else. :azn:
mera non stop 36 hour gaming ka record hay no sleep just washroom+smoke brakes or sath para snacks kay khali packets ka dhiar :D

Hey guy's I wanted just to share some good news. My nephew has been formally accepted into the South Yorkshire Constabulary. He is a law graduate from Sheffield Uni an we expect him to go on the fast track promotion ladder. Really, really happy. I will post more as we move forward.

Hey guy's I wanted just to share some good news. My nephew has been formally accepted into the South Yorkshire Constabulary. He is a law graduate from Sheffield Uni an we expect him to go on the fast track promotion ladder. Really, really happy. I will post more as we move forward.

Congratulations ! All the best for him during his career !

congrats man .wish him luck from me

Back
Top Bottom