What's new

Whatever

Handling pets is not an easy job for everyone .
Even its not easy for me to handle this kitten so for some days its with me n some days to my cousins.

Uf tobaahhh khaaaannn .. :angry: :hitwall:
Yr i was just making my curtain nd that is why i put that red clothe nd some pearls nd thekitten came there , liked the color nd started playin so i thought to take some pictures .

See. I warned you.

But
Ab pachtaaye kia hoth jab chirya chug gae kait. My sympathies are with you.

Umera Ahmed.
About a girl who belongs this one particular group claims to be Muslim but doesn’t believe in Rasool Allah saw
And the hero :smitten:
150+ IQ level a spoiled rich kid and his journey to the path of Allah

Yes. Imama hashim and salar sikandar. Parha hua hy. Mujhy laga tha ye naam boht maanoos sa lag raha hy.

Salaar . :wub: .

Salar sikandar.

I stopped keeping parrots because I believe in full azadi for animals instead of keeping them in cages like prisoners.

Last time I went to Pakistan I made the mistake of giving a street cat milk. It wouldn't stop following me for weeks. The most annoying thing was when I would sleep on my charpai, it would hop up on my pillow and sleep next to me. I would grab it and put it on the ground, but it would keep jumping back on the pillow and laying next to my head. I eventually got tired and gave in. After I came back to US, I heard that cat wondered off somewhere else.
It actually isnt nevessary to keep these animals as pets if u dont want to but it is necessary to show them kindness nd nlt be cruel to them .
These animals have no tongue to express wht they feel , cant even say they want food . Just some kindness is enough 4 them .

Oh my God , if turtle isnt a intelligeng or emotional pet , doesnt mean we should be justifying its death by the killing of other animals .for food.
It just shows how cruelity is okay for some people nd how low can one fall .
Anyway , i had no intention of debate over this .
Okay!

See. I warned you.

But
Ab pachtaaye kia hoth jab chirya chug gae kait. My sympathies are with you.

Yes. Imama hashim and salar sikandar. Parha hua hy. Mujhy laga tha ye naam boht maanoos sa lag raha hy.

Salar sikandar.

Dont worry my kitten is not pathaan lmao .. :rofl:

Yahe to masla hy. Pathano me to partner mil jata hay. Apka bechaara pet saari zindage "sachy pyaar" kay lye tarsta rahy ga.

Bonus:
View attachment 436787

images (2).jpg

My cat hates u too ..

Guys .. i gotta go ..
Khaan tumhe to baad me dekh lu gi .
Take care all .

Back
Top Bottom