What's new

Whatever

Phir log kehty hay Pathano me aqal nahe hoti. :undecided:

Chalo koi book to recommend karo.
Arryy pagal . Wo to me mazaak me kehti hu , never mind it. If u werent a friend i wouldnt have say it to u , but since u r frnd so i can throw any thing on u . :p:

Book, i will recommend ... novels ... The cottage , friends forever, A perfect stranger.
Or if u r interested in political stories,, read my feudal lord .
Manto afsaanay is also fun to read .
Do u guys get akhbar e jahaan at your home ? Read the stories in the mahazine ..

Read .. read .. read .. this is y u r here on earth . :smart:

Arryy pagal . Wo to me mazaak me kehti hu , never mind it. If u werent a friend i wouldnt have say it to u , but since u r frnd so i can throw any thing on u . :p:

1 : i wasn't pointing at you.

2 : i was being sarcastic. Even i make fun of Pathans. Why should only others have fun ? :azn:

Book, i will recommend ... novels ... The cottage , friends forever, A perfect stranger.
Or if u r interested in political stories,, read my feudal lord .
Manto afsaanay is also fun to read .
Do u guys get akhbar e jahaan at your home ? Read the stories in the mahazine

Ye upar waly teeno try karta hun. Acha ye teeno he english kay hy na ? The cottages seems urdu novel name to me.

Do u guys get akhbar e jahaan at your home ? Read the stories in the mahazine

G. Kabhe kabhe. It have that "teen oraty" series right . ?

Read .. read .. read .. this is y u r here on earth

Pechlh aik do sal se ye adat ho gae hay kay I spend all of my pocket money on books.

2 : i was being sarcastic. Even i make fun of Pathans. Why should only others have fun ? :azn:

Ye upar waly teeno try karta hun. Acha ye teeno he english kay hy na ? The cottages seems urdu novel name to me.
These 3 are english ones .
Why dont u go to your city library nd select interesting books according to your taste ?

G. Kabhe kabhe. It have that "teen oraty" series right . ?

Pechlh aik do sal se ye adat ho gae hay kay I spend all of my pocket money on books.

Nah who read the 3 women stories , they r not interesting .
There r some novels at the start . 3 novels with episodes nd one is a complete short novel u can find interesting to read.

These 3 are english ones .
Why dont u go to your city library nd select interesting books according to your taste ?

I rather buy them. Its fun.
FB_IMG_1507866669240.jpg

Nah who read the 3 women stories , they r not interesting .
There r some novels at the start . 3 novels with episodes nd one is a complete short novel u can find interesting to read.

Jo maza book me wo risaaly me kahaan. Btw it all started with "Dar digest and Ahnchal novel". My brother used to buy first one and the 2nd kne is for girls (my sister bought it) , but still, mene parha. Koi 10-12 saal purani bat hoge.

Five months ago, somebody was very, very bored. She wanted attention. This is what she did:
Screen-Shot-2017-05-18-at-2.10.02-PM.png

Jonasia Simpson, from Boston, Massachusetts, microwaved her pet turtle, and posted the pictures online.

When people asked why she did such a cruel act, she replied, “I was bored.”

When her mother was informed about her daughter’s actions, she laughed it off and defended her.

Jonasia simply replied, “It’s a fucking turtle! Get over it!”

People have petitioned the police to press charges on animal cruelty, but there hasn’t really been a response.

By doing outlandish, usually very immoral actions and posting them on the Internet, I don’t know how else you could get attention, whether good or bad.

I hope this vile girl gets more attention, and I mean with the police.

Edited by Teresa Luo

@RealNapster @SOUTHie @Garfield @django

I rather buy them. Its fun.
View attachment 436772

Jo maza book me wo risaaly me kahaan. Btw it all started with "Dar digest and Ahnchal novel". My brother used to buy first one and the 2nd kne is for girls (my sister bought it) , but still, mene parha. Koi 10-12 saal purani bat hoge.
Lolll ..
Aap ko reading me ziada maza ata ha ya internet pe ?

Five months ago, somebody was very, very bored. She wanted attention. This is what she did:
View attachment 436773

Jonasia Simpson, from Boston, Massachusetts, microwaved her pet turtle, and posted the pictures online.

When her mother was informed about her daughter’s actions, she laughed it off and defended her.

People have petitioned the police to press charges on animal cruelty, but there hasn’t really been a response.

By doing outlandish, usually very immoral actions and posting them on the Internet, I don’t know how else you could get attention, whether good or bad.

Edited by Teresa Luo

Lolll ..

If I posted myself holding a decapitated chicken people will get cringed but get likes for pictures at KFC.

These kind of selective animal love is actually funny:coffee:

Sad for the turtle though. (I feel bad for everything I eat, tsk tsk Gandhi)

Lolll ..

Reading me. Thats why i use internet "for 70% of times" to read.

Though videos , documentries, stage shows, stanup comedies wagera yw b boht dekhta hun but, mainly reading.

screen-shot-2017-05-18-at-2-10-02-pm-png.436773

Edited by Teresa Luo

Khaali dimagh shaitan ka ghar hota hay.

If I posted myself holding a decapitated chicken people will get cringed but get likes for pictures at KFC.

These kind of selective animal love is actually funny:coffee:

Sad for the turtle though. (I feel bad for everything I eat, tsk tsk Gandhi)
Chickens are killed for food , not murdered for any kinda hate. Animals shouldnt be killed except if they going to be eaten.

What that girl did toturtle was cruel, no one does that to a living chicken .
That was just so cruel . Putting a baby pet in the micrwave to let it explode.

I have read so many of them :D. Have you read any piece of Mumtaz Mufti?

No. Studies be like "tight karo isy. Tight karo". So time he nahe milta tha. Jo time milta us me hashim nadeem sara parh dala. HOW ISIS SPREAD IN ME. ECONOMIC HITMAN. etc parh dala. Ab vela hun so i am Planing to visit bookshop in 2-3 days.

I have read so many of them :D. Have you read any piece of Mumtaz Mufti?

Dastan imaan faroaho ki series b parhe. Chand or. Filhal zehn me nahe aa rahy naam.

Back
Top Bottom