What's new

Whatever

No. Studies be like "tight karo isy. Tight karo". So time he nahe milta tha. Jo time milta us me hashim nadeem sara parh dala. HOW ISIS SPREAD IN ME. ECONOMIC HITMAN. etc parh dala. Ab vela hun so i am Planing to visit bookshop in 2-3 days.

Bachpan ka December is favorite.

When you ever get some “free time” I would highly recommend to read “Talash” or “Labiak” by Mumtaz Mufti.

Dastan imaan faroaho ki series b parhe. Chand or. Filhal zehn me nahe aa rahy naam

Nowadays reading “After the prophet”. Novels ka time he nahi milta.

Bachpan ka December is favorite.

When you ever get some “free time” I would highly recommend to read “Talash” or “Labiak” by Mumtaz Mufti.

I am planing to buy atleast 5 books this time. So yah. Included.

Baakk mere boht gandi adat hy mene abdullah 1 24 gento me parh dali the. Agly din abdullah 2 b. Which i thjnk, isnt good thing.

For real :( @The Sandman @Zibago @Hell hound
I’m not gonna tag Django Bhai
He’s MashAllah an active person :p
EE69176D-38A9-4085-B06F-6405E253A793.jpeg

Chickens are killed for food , not murdered for any kinda hate. Animals shouldnt be killed except if they going to be eaten.

What that girl did toturtle was cruel, no one does that to a living chicken .
That was just so cruel . Putting a baby pet in the micrwave to let it explode.
I didn't say it's not cruel. But there is no point in persecuting or abusing the person.

It's dead. No more suffering. And an oven heats up in minutes. So, be glad the turtle had a somewhat quick death.

And if it's okay to eat something out of pure greed to satisfy your taste buds (You can complement every meat based food with equivalent vegan diet) it's ok to kill a turtle. As far as I see, turtles are not intelligent or emotional creature unlike a cat or dog.

PS: I'm not promoting a veganism.
If you ask me, if I would do the same? No I don't like killing anything be it for food or for fun. I just like to eat cooked animals.

I am planing to buy atleast 5 books this time. So yah. Included.

Baakk mere boht gandi adat hy mene abdullah 1 24 gento me parh dali the. Agly din abdullah 2 b. Which i thjnk, isnt good thing.

I have read both well humesha sequel Wo maza nahi deta jo first novel ya drama ya movie ka hota.

Peer e Kamil is my most favorite but I am like little scared of starting “Ab e Hayat” so it doesn’t ruin the storyline of the first one

I didn't say it's not cruel. But there is no point in persecuting or abusing the person.

It's dead. No more suffering. And an oven heats up in minutes. So, be glad the turtle had a somewhat quick death.

And if it's okay to eat something out of pure greed to satisfy your taste buds (You can complement every meat based food with equivalent vegan diet) it's ok to kill a turtle. As far as I see, turtles are not intelligent or emotional creature unlike a cat or dog.

PS: I'm not promoting a veganism.
If you ask me, if I would do the same? No I don't like killing anything be it for food or for fun. I just like to eat cooked animals.

Oh my God , if turtle isnt a intelligeng or emotional pet , doesnt mean we should be justifying its death by the killing of other animals .for food.
It just shows how cruelity is okay for some people nd how low can one fall .
Anyway , i had no intention of debate over this .

Iski shadi ki umar b ho gae ?
Hahah ..
Nah abhi chota bacha ha .

.@RealNapster .. heres my little pet . Its also a baby. I cant imagine why people would do cruelity to them .
View attachment 436783

View attachment 436774 View attachment 436776

I had a family of cats living on my rooftop in Pakistan. One day they ate my parakeet. I got so angry I grabbed all of them, kittens and all, and put them in bori/potato sack. I rode across to the outskirts of the city and threw the potato sack and left them. It was not sealed so they could not suffocate and could get out. About 2 days later they were all back on my rooftop. :lol:

I couldn't even be mad.

I have read both well humesha sequel Wo maza nahi deta jo first novel ya drama ya movie ka hota.

Peer e Kamil is my most favorite but I am like little scared of starting “Ab e Hayat” so it doesn’t ruin the storyline of the first one

Haan peer e kamil. Boht suna hy isky bare me b. Kis ki book hay ? I think mene pari hy. Thora plot batao.

Hahah ..
Nah abhi chota bacha ha .

Bachy ka laali se kia kaam ? Begaar rahe ho isy tum. Gay nikal aya to ?? Soch samj kay dupatay ka color select kia karo. :lol:

I had a family of cats living on my rooftop in Pakistan. One day they ate my parakeet. I got so angry I grabbed all of them, kittens and all, and put them in bori/potato sack. I rode across to the outskirts of the city and threw the potato sack and left them. It was not sealed so they could not suffocate and could get out. About 2 days later they were all back on my rooftop. :lol:

I couldn't even be mad.

Handling pets is not an easy job for everyone .
Even its not easy for me to handle this kitten so for some days its with me n some days to my cousins.

Haan peer e kamil. Boht suna hy isky bare me b. Kis ki book hay ? I think mene pari hy. Thora plot batao.

Bachy ka laali se kia kaam ? Begaar rahe ho isy tum. Gay nikal aya to ?? Soch samj kay dupatay ka color select kia karo. :lol:
Uf tobaahhh khaaaannn .. :angry: :hitwall:
Yr i was just making my curtain nd that is why i put that red clothe nd some pearls nd thekitten came there , liked the color nd started playin so i thought to take some pictures .

Umera Ahmed.
About a girl who belongs this one particular group claims to be Muslim but doesn’t believe in Rasool Allah saw
And the hero :smitten:
150+ IQ level a spoiled rich kid and his journey to the path of Allah

Handling pets is not an easy job for everyone .
Even its not easy for me to handle this kitten so for some days its with me n some days to my cousins.

I stopped keeping parrots because I believe in full azadi for animals instead of keeping them in cages like prisoners.

Last time I went to Pakistan I made the mistake of giving a street cat milk. It wouldn't stop following me for weeks. The most annoying thing was when I would sleep on my charpai, it would hop up on my pillow and sleep next to me. I would grab it and put it on the ground, but it would keep jumping back on the pillow and laying next to my head. I eventually got tired and gave in. After I came back to US, I heard that cat wandered off somewhere else.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom