What's new

Whatever

Somewhere in USA or Canada if i can recall, she studied at GIKI, a product of placating Karzai and Ghani.Kudos bro

USA is already too big and then you added Canada (world's 2nd largest country in terms of area) so it becomes practically impossible :frown:
If it wasn't against the religion I might have considered about fling with her. Such shameless ingrates need to be screwed :lol: Just kidding (she's not my type)... But she is really out of touch with reality due to her ingratitude and weakness of our govt.

USA is already too big and then you added Canada (world's 2nd largest country in terms of area) so it becomes practically impossible :frown:
If it wasn't against the religion I might have considered about fling with her. Such shameless ingrates need to be screwed :lol: Just kidding (she's not my type)... But she is really out of touch with reality due to her ingratitude and weakness of our govt.
She might be NDS femme fatale:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:Be careful bro.Kudos

BEWARE!!!!!!
upload_2017-11-13_23-1-7.jpeg

Yes i saw in the news yesterday. First rain of the season. Wo b Quetta me. :smitten:

The fun part is most of them dont even live in Afghanistan they are normally commenting from UAE,Germany or Pakistan @RealNapster

Bhai waisy ajeeb baat hay. Ye to wo log hay jin kay gar me koi zarorri bat ho rahe ho to inhy kamre se nikal dety hy. Or tum log inki sun b rahy b balky discuss b kar rahy ho. Kamaal karty ho. :lol:

BTW That's what they want. Attention

Aayae te chaa gya thaa karky

Yes i saw in the news yesterday. First rain of the season. Wo b Quetta me. :smitten:

Bhai waisy ajeeb baat hay. Ye to wo log hay jin kay gar me koi zarorri bat ho rahe ho to inhy kamre se nikal dety hy. Or tum log inki sun b rahy b balky discuss b kar rahy ho. Kamaal karty ho. :lol:

BTW That's what they want. Attention

Aayae te chaa gya thaa karky

Hows weather in your area ?

Yahaan bhi , mosam wesa hi ha . Rat b barish hui or ab b .
Kash tum quetta me hote , hum dono picnic manaane chale jate . :yahoo:

Or kidnappers kay hathy char jaaty. :lol:. Kidding

I llve rain yar. Jab b barish hoti hay me koi book utha kay saamne kirki ky pas beth kay reading karta hun saath pakoro or chaaye kay door chalty rehty hy. Wah. Wo time phir agya. :bunny:

Or kidnappers kay hathy char jaaty. :lol:. Kidding

I llve rain yar. Jab b barish hoti hay me koi book utha kay saamne kirki ky pas beth kay reading karta hun saath pakoro or chaaye kay door chalty rehty hy. Wah. Wo time phir agya. :bunny:
Waaahh khaaan ...
Bilkul novels k hero jese krte ho .. .
Me to barish me b tv dekti hu .. mera koi friend nhi warna mera dil picnic pe jane ko krta ha ... khud akeli b walk pe chali jati hu .

Waaahh khaaan ...
Bilkul novels k hero jese krte ho .. .
Me to barish me b tv dekti hu .. mera koi friend nhi warna mera dil picnic pe jane ko krta ha ... khud akeli b walk pe chali jati hu .

Waisy umooman novel he parta hun..
Or barish me tv. Hahahaha . Get a life.

Zarori nahe friend ka hona walk kay lye. Instead, agar ghor karo to akely walk me ziada maza ata hy.

Back
Top Bottom