What's new

Whatever

KVL2My-oiuFc25u2pZqjcgwEZrpz8A3CUuS6tQfRntI.JPG

Thank you for sharing -- it must be a pitiful state of being where you hate your refuge.

My disdain for such people has turned to pity.
What type of mentality one could have to wish the destruction of the country and then claim favor from one of its state organ...Might be HEC was formed by Britishers after looting resources from Afghanistan so its a part of Loy Afghanistan too

This Afghani rascal Sarah Ahmadzai is arrogant enough to think that the Pakistani taxpayer should dole out their hard earned cash to help fulfill her ambitions, I say Nay.
@The Sandman @war&peace
Suddenly one Pakistani become Bro after removal from group..She is such an opportunist ..Typical afghan ethno- nationalist

What type of mentality one could have to wish the destruction of the country and then claim favor from one of its state organ...Might be HEC was formed by Britishers after looting resources from Afghanistan so its a part of Loy Afghanistan too

Suddenly one Pakistani become Bro after removal from group..She is such an opportunist ..Typical afghan ethno- nationalist
Her arrogance and smugness is truly astounding, she defecates where she eats yet smells nothing,,,truly a nasty vile vindictive lady full of hatred for us folks.Kudos sir.

Wahan winter hota hi nahi janaab . Sara saal garmi rehti ha .
Kuch din guzaro gae to thikaany ajae gi aqal .
Sis, there is saying Raigistaan mien log payaas se kam aor sardi sey ziyada martey hien (Original Arabic saying), in deserts temperature for very short time changes very quickly and you would freeze to death in half an hour because sand changes temperature very quickly.

I'm not going to pretend I'm shocked because I have come across these views before amongst some Pakistanis.

Firstly those who insult black people, azubillah. I will first recommend that you read two rakat nawafil and you repent from uttering such heinous views.
Where do black people fit into Islamic history? In actual fact they have more of a connection to the Islamic faith historically than we do. Hazart Bilal, mighty warrior, beautiful Muezzin was amongst the first believers, who endured tortured due to his faith that very few other of the Prophet(saws) companions endured.
It's not just Bilal(ra) but also the great Barakah(ra) the domestic servant of the household Abdul Muttalib. She looked after and cared for the Prophet(saws) after the death if his own mother. The Prophet(saws) loved her so much that he called "mother" and would always visit her and have her close to his side. Our master called a black lady of Abyssinia his mother, our master, and yet people insult black people here....
There is also the possibility that Hagar(as) the mother of Ishmael(as) could have also been of the black race. They are the ancestors of the Prophet(as), but she could have also been Caucasian, there is no definitive proof either way.
The bottom line is this, that racism is sinful and at the very worst disbelief itself.

I'm going to give two personal accounts which I would like to share with you.

It was the winter of 1973, the economy wasn't going well and racism had reared its ugly head. my friend's father was a bus driver in Sheffield. One night he was on his nightshift and the bus was empty. He stopped at a stop and three young skinheads jumped on board. Without so much as a word they started to lay into him with punches and kicks. You see back then they were not polite enough to give warnings or talk to you. He was beaten to the ground and they started to kick his skull like a football, he told us (my friends included) that with each kick they would cut his forehead some more, and the blood was blinding him. He went on to tell that he was losing conciseness and then he prayed to the Lord for help, and if it did not come, then he would pray the Kalimah i.e. his last words. If they caught you in those days they usually beat you to death. As he felt he was about to pass out he head a voice in a thick Caribbean accent "what's going on, you ok brother"?, after this he described what was meat being hit with a cleaver, they were actually punches and this young Caribbean man knocked two of the skinheads out cold and the other ran away. He picked up my friend's father and went to the phone box with him and called the police and ambulance. He stayed with him till the services came and with a smile told him that it was all going to be ok. My friend's father told him he owed his life to him, he smiled and replied "brother we all belong to one God", he then left and he never saw him again.

One of my friend's was quite bigoted towards black folk, said they smelt etc. I stopped talking to him and told him the Lord will teach him a lesson due to his views one day. He was a tall chap, well built and thought he was untouchable. He visited another town and was simply walking on the street when he saw three white guys coming towards him. He thought nothing of it until they came close and started to call him "Pakistan ba*tard" and so on. He swore back and punched one of the guys and then a brawl started. This isn't the movies and eventually he started to get beat down, until he heard a car come to a screeching halt and one of the guys get thrown off him. He then saw another put into a headlock and it was some big black fella, and then he proceeded to beat the snot out of the one that was left. The fight ended with all three on the floor and my friend looked at the black fella in shock, and he shook his hand and thanked him. The guy hugged him and said he detested racists and was glad to help. My friend then changed his views forever.

Now there is nothing wrong with a Pakistani girl marrying a black brother (has the islamic creed), that is their choice and the Rasool(saws) said that piety is the greatest thing to look for. Half of the black population of this planet has the Muslim faith, so why do people think that a Pakistani sister is going to marry some hood rat, with no faith or morals?
That being said it is recommended to marry within your own nation and there are after all 230 million Pakistanis worldwide, so the choice is great.

Thread open after some deletions and a banning.

I wish there was positive rating option available on this thread and for only this post.
Very well said @waz Bhai

Back
Top Bottom