@The Sandman @Hell hound @Chauvinist
Ah the smell of rain :partay:
Its raining in Isloo right now
23471984_1586977528049149_1384622550114365847_n.jpg
23517556_1586977531382482_8206411688670365923_n.jpg

Wah ji wah kiya kehny miyan
@Musafir117

Mehboba apkey kadmon mein aley :lol:

Shukar ha, its been raining here in Fsd finally!
Expecting a week or so of better weather conditions (less smog that is). :)
waqey shukar hay barish hoi lahore main bhi sakon a gya hay fog ka namo nishan mit gya hay ajj to:yahoo:

For real :( @The Sandman @Zibago @Hell hound
I’m not gonna tag Django Bhai
He’s MashAllah an active person :pView attachment 436777
mera hisab ajeeb hi hay random energy spikes kisi din jo marzi karwao lo or agley hi din sans lena bhi bohat kam lagta hay :sick:

waqey shukar hay barish hoi lahore main bhi sakon a gya hay fog ka namo nishan mit gya hay ajj to:yahoo:

mera hisab ajeeb hi hay random energy spikes kisi din jo marzi karwao lo or agley hi din sans lena bhi bohat kam lagta hay :sick:
Yup!
Chlo kuch din tu achay guzrain gy he! :)

Pesh nowshera too. :enjoy:
Great! It seems it have been raining in most parts of the country. Hopefully the trend continues for next three four days as being predicted.

Time to enjoy some:
  1. Grilled fish
  2. Pakora
  3. Coffee
  4. BBQ
etc etc

Wont say Chai as i HATE when someone associates enjoying chai with some particular weather or occasion or mood or ANYTHING for that matter! :lol:

Five months ago, somebody was very, very bored. She wanted attention. This is what she did:
View attachment 436773

Jonasia Simpson, from Boston, Massachusetts, microwaved her pet turtle, and posted the pictures online.

When people asked why she did such a cruel act, she replied, “I was bored.”

When her mother was informed about her daughter’s actions, she laughed it off and defended her.

Jonasia simply replied, “It’s a fucking turtle! Get over it!”

People have petitioned the police to press charges on animal cruelty, but there hasn’t really been a response.

By doing outlandish, usually very immoral actions and posting them on the Internet, I don’t know how else you could get attention, whether good or bad.

I hope this vile girl gets more attention, and I mean with the police.

Edited by Teresa Luo

@RealNapster @SOUTHie @Garfield @django

Lolll ..
Aap ko reading me ziada maza ata ha ya internet pe ?
This is just despicable behaviour, I hope local law enforcement arrests her ASAP.Kudos

Back
Top Bottom