What's new

Whatever

IMG_20171116_123518.jpeg

If all countries were students , how would a a class be ?

By Geoffrey O'toole

USA:
He’s the most popular kid in school but some people don’t like him. He’s also the school captain.

Canada: Polite yet shy and always helps people when they need it. She gets picked on by her brother (the USA), but they get along with each other at the end of the day.

Australia: He has a laid-back personality and likes to make friends. He also likes to joke around a lot in class and he’s really popular with the girls.

China: One of the smartest kids in the school. He’s good at maths and always gets straight A’s.

Japan: He likes to make a lot of games, anime and technologies. He's a bit of a pervert though, but he's pretty polite.

South Korea: Like Japan, she makes a lot of technologies and loves fashion. She's really kind and hard working but she always has to deal with her brother.

North Korea: South Korea’s twin brother. He’s always angry and trying to threaten everyone but doesn't really do anything.

India: He's really hardworking and smart but kinda poor. He also doesn't like Pakistan.

Russia: He’s the tallest student in the school and he doesn't really talk to anyone.

32.3k Views · 2,329 Upvotes
main-thumb-188387501-25-jjbxgwaejbccexkqzkalnssbwmjeulhv.jpeg

You upvoted this
Upvote · 2.3k

Comment...
Recommend

@django @RealNapster

• Pakistan — The conservative girl in the Hijab . She and India used to be friends in Middle school , but don’t see eye to eye now . Rumour has it that she and China are secretly dating each other .

If all countries were students , how would a a class be ?

By Geoffrey O'toole

USA:
He’s the most popular kid in school but some people don’t like him. He’s also the school captain.

Canada: Polite yet shy and always helps people when they need it. She gets picked on by her brother (the USA), but they get along with each other at the end of the day.

Australia: He has a laid-back personality and likes to make friends. He also likes to joke around a lot in class and he’s really popular with the girls.

China: One of the smartest kids in the school. He’s good at maths and always gets straight A’s.

Japan: He likes to make a lot of games, anime and technologies. He's a bit of a pervert though, but he's pretty polite.

South Korea: Like Japan, she makes a lot of technologies and loves fashion. She's really kind and hard working but she always has to deal with her brother.

North Korea: South Korea’s twin brother. He’s always angry and trying to threaten everyone but doesn't really do anything.

India: He's really hardworking and smart but kinda poor. He also doesn't like Pakistan.

Russia: He’s the tallest student in the school and he doesn't really talk to anyone.

32.3k Views · 2,329 Upvotes
main-thumb-188387501-25-jjbxgwaejbccexkqzkalnssbwmjeulhv.jpeg

You upvoted this
Upvote · 2.3k

Comment...
Recommend

@django @RealNapster

• Pakistan — The conservative girl in the Hijab . She and India used to be friends in Middle school , but don’t see eye to eye now . Rumour has it that she and China are secretly dating each other .

Mujhy bilqul aesa he aik personal Pakistan chaahye. :D

@Zibago , @Hell hound

Why make indians dark? Dont they claim to be arians and white and tall? And why call them poor arent they supa powa?

Hey guy's I wanted just to share some good news. My nephew has been formally accepted into the South Yorkshire Constabulary. He is a law graduate from Sheffield Uni an we expect him to go on the fast track promotion ladder. Really, really happy. I will post more as we move forward.

Congratulations to your entire family. And Best Wishes for the young lad. :cheers:

Hey guy's I wanted just to share some good news. My nephew has been formally accepted into the South Yorkshire Constabulary. He is a law graduate from Sheffield Uni an we expect him to go on the fast track promotion ladder. Really, really happy. I will post more as we move forward.
latest

Back
Top Bottom