What's new

Whatever

My new DP :D

UKMFbLF.png

@django @Garfield @tps77 @SherDil @friendly_troll96 @Burhan Wani @Maarkhoor

your nick is befitting description of marriage but the image is missing picture of war in the background ;)

:agree: eventually.. I got yesterday....
How are you and where have you been...?

Oooo ... I always find it difficult to express the dual expressions of congratulations and commiserations at such occasions .. but ... Congratulations and All The Best!

I actually wish to design a robot myself.

I am presently designing a microprocessor ( RISC and clockless design ). Been at it since 2012 and want to obtain a central government contract which calls for a indigenous microprocessor.
Bro you must be a real technology buff and highly skilled in the field and when a bright chap like yourself applies himself he really can do wonders.Kudos bro

IITs are a mixed bag. They are good in certain fields and not so good in others.

Some years ago, I was a teacher in a computer institute which was the creation of four former IIT-Kharagpur ( Bengal state ) and the curriculum was quite good ( X Windows programming, UNIX OS architecture etc ).

But the IITs have been unable to design the basic elements of a computer - operating system and microprocessor.

The IITs also have been unable to progress in aerospace.

There is another institute called IISc ( Indian Institute of Science ) which is a bit better, if I am correct.

There are other institutes called IIITs ( Indian Institute of Information Technology ) which are dedicated to computing and they are over-rated.
I have a feeling you are correct, not a single groundbreaking piece of work has ever emerged out of these IITs (not even close), a PDF blogger who is an electrical engineer has worked in Dubia with some IIT educated engineers, let us just say he was very uncomplimentary indeed, it was like they cannot think out of the box to save their lives, in fact the quintessential IIT student is Mainak Sarkar who was a star student at an IIT yet when he went abroad to an Ivy league uni, he was totally out of his depth coming up with very low standard work and unimpressive work which ultimately culminated in him falling into deep depression and committing a massacre .Kudos bhai

:cheers:Congrats bro.:tup::tup::tup:

in fact the quintessential IIT student is Mainak Sarkar who was a star student at an IIT yet when he went abroad to an Ivy league uni, he was totally out of his depth coming up with very low standard work and unimpressive work which ultimately culminated in him falling into deep depression and committing a massacre

:o:

I didn't know about this. Or I must have forgotten.

And he is incidentally from IIT-Kharagpur, the self same institute whose curriculum I was teaching indirectly.

Umm, not my type of Western music. But the setting/scenery is nice.

Okay, I must log-off now.

Toodle-doo. :wave:

your nick is befitting description of marriage but the image is missing picture of war in the background ;)
Up to so far..no war no war :enjoy: ... You know I seldom get angry.

Oooo ... I always find it difficult to express the dual expressions of congratulations and commiserations at such occasions .. but ... Congratulations and All The Best!
I guess you had a mixed experience..
My experience have been positive enough so far that I said 'yes'. I've faith in Allah that it will stay like that or get better inshaAllah.

:cheers:Congrats bro.:tup::tup::tup:
Thank you bro..

There is another institute called IISc ( Indian Institute of Science ) which is a bit better, if I am correct.

A lot better, esp in fundamental research (I am biased though, my dad did graduate from there and he has always spoken very highly of them - also why it was fairly easy for him to land a good job with a major telecoms/electronics MNC back in the day).

IITs have suffered a lot from rote/drone admittance + politics and over-reliance on the name. These issues are affecting all over the world, but its sad we never saw IITs really realise a golden age which should have been right around now.

The main focus for India should anyway be to improve the much larger mainstream colleges/unis/etc esp in technical/blue collar/apprenticing type work. Govt should divest itself as much as it can from elite higher education and let the wealthy/elite/corporates finance/direct it (govt should just apply the end standards/ratings etc).

A lot better, esp in fundamental research

Okay.

I know that they have done some work on ISRO's manned flight programme, if I am not wrong.

(I am biased though, my dad did graduate from there and he has always spoken very highly of them - also why it was fairly easy for him to land a good job with a major telecoms/electronics MNC back in the day).

Ah.

IITs have suffered a lot from rote/drone admittance + politics and over-reliance on the name. These issues are affecting all over the world, but its sad we never saw IITs really realise a golden age which should have been right around now.

Exactly !!

The main focus for India should anyway be to improve the much larger mainstream colleges/unis/etc esp in technical/blue collar/apprenticing type work. Govt should divest itself as much as it can from elite higher education and let the wealthy/elite/corporates finance/direct it (govt should just apply the end standards/ratings etc).

True.

Great.
Congratulations parmesan.

We will all miss you dearly.

Shahadat Mubarak ho
I'm still alive :-)
Khair-congratulations beef biryani with alsi ghee :lol:
BTW she is not even from my family... not even a distant relative

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom