What's new

Whatever

@Hell hound @Moonlight @Zibago @Dawood Ibrahim @Burhan Wani @Signalian @Ulla @war&peace @Hammad Arshad Qureshi @Nilgiri @Maarkhoor @Well.wisher @jamahir
Very impressive indeed, though I have no doubt in my mind that if given the funding our GEMS from NUST could emulate this in no time.

Scary. But I think I should put in my efforts into this field as well.

By the way, I didn't get notification for you tagging me. I think that rule of 5 tags per post still holds true. However you can get around that by posting 5 tags in quick succession. The forum algorithm will append to your previous post if no one else has posted after your first post.

---

@Levina @Hamartia Antidote @The SC

Nice words.

And to me she looks like Penelope Cruz :

penelope-cruz1.jpg

Scary. But I think I should put in my efforts into this field as well.

By the way, I didn't get notification for you tagging me. I think that rule of 5 tags per post still holds true. However you can get around that by posting 5 tags in quick succession. The forum algorithm will append to your previous post if no one else has posted after your first post.
Scary indeed, "The rise of the machines",,,,Yes, it is an interesting and new dynamic field, why are you looking to seek employment in this new field, I should imagine it has not really kicked off in India,,,,,BTW bhai are those IIT making any progress in this field, from accounts I have heard they are a pretty overrated group of institutions, is this correct?Kudos bhai.....in regards to tags, sometimes the alerts do not come through even if one or two bloggers are tagged.

And to me she looks like Penelope Cruz :
She is much better looking imo,,,,besides I hope she has better taste in men, javier Bardem is hideously ugly.Kudos bhai

Scary indeed, "The rise of the machines"

Yeah. Pair this robot with "Machine learning" ( AI ) and then... We indeed will have "The rise of the machines".

,,,,Yes, it is an interesting and new dynamic field, why are you looking to seek employment in this new field, I should imagine it has not really kicked off in India,,,,,

I actually wish to design a robot myself.

I am presently designing a microprocessor ( RISC and clockless design ). Been at it since 2012 and want to obtain a central government contract which calls for a indigenous microprocessor.

Robotics is the next natural step.

BTW bhai are those IIT making any progress in this field, from accounts I have heard they are a pretty overrated group of institutions, is this correct?Kudos bha

IITs are a mixed bag. They are good in certain fields and not so good in others.

Some years ago, I was a teacher in a computer institute which was the creation of four former IIT-Kharagpur ( Bengal state ) and the curriculum was quite good ( X Windows programming, UNIX OS architecture etc ).

But the IITs have been unable to design the basic elements of a computer - operating system and microprocessor.

The IITs also have been unable to progress in aerospace.

There is another institute called IISc ( Indian Institute of Science ) which is a bit better, if I am correct.

There are other institutes called IIITs ( Indian Institute of Information Technology ) which are dedicated to computing and they are over-rated.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom