What's new

Whatever

on another thread you (our insomniac chacha), @The Diplomat @Garfield were saying it would be my aunt's daughter who prepared the food for me..

Could have been.

The only interesting thing I remember is chicken parmesan. Like selective memory not insomnia.

You know Sweden ain't that healthy for the human body. You don't see the sun nor do you see sarcasm.

on another thread you (our insomniac chacha), @The Diplomat @Garfield were saying it would be my aunt's daughter who prepared the food for me..
bacha bch gaiya tha uss din...
Insomniac Chacha hahahahahahah! :rofl: :lol:

Could have been.

The only interesting thing I remember is chicken parmesan. Like selective memory not insomnia.

You know Sweden ain't that healthy for the human body. You don't see the sun nor do you see sarcasm.
You forgot who I was chahcha g, I contributed my manifesto and I was forgotten... :cry:

Could have been.

Well, as usual, your idea is contrary to the facts. Swedes / Scandinavians are among the healthiest people on the planet of ours and live the longest with an average life expectancy of 88.5 years and most of them are active till very last day with least obesity and BTW it is my sauna time... and that's something keeps us healthy.

Chacha you just wasted your life...should have learned some facts

so you escaped one trap and fell in another :P
#Kismat.

Education reform I remember. Manifesto is etched in history out there on the internet for eternity.

Iss umar me nahi hota humse janaab. Aap koi setting krke Raddul Fassad khatam kraden to meri chutti hojae
G, g mai apnay achay dost COAS saab sai bt kerta hon.

Well, as usual, your idea is contrary to the facts. Swedes / Scandinavians are among the healthiest people on the planet of ours and live the longest with an average life expectancy of 88.5 years and most of them are active till very last day with least obesity and BTW it is my sauna time... and that's something keeps us healthy.

Chacha you just wasted your life...should have learned some facts

88.5 years is a lot for such boring and extreme weather specially given the music sense of the Swedes. Well 88.5 years of pastry and parmesan can be called a useful life as well.

But is it like a fact?

Like does every Swede live out to be 88.5?
That's weird.

it is my sauna time.
Do you live in an apartment which has a sauna or do you go somewhere to have a swim and enjoy the heat?
Anyway a great time to go, it's getting cold outside, enjoy your time!

88.5 years is a lot for such boring and extreme weather specially given the music sense of the Swedes. Well 88.5 years of pastry and parmesan can be called a useful life as well.

But is it like a fact?

Like does every Swede live out to be 88.5?
That's weird.
Average age.

Do you live in an apartment which has a sauna or do you go somewhere to have a swim and enjoy the heat?
Anyway a great time to go, it's getting cold outside, enjoy your time!

Average age.
I live in a house and basement there are three things a storage room, a laundry room and a sauna. There was a bedroom which I'm planning to convert into a studio for painting etc.
He is our drama-baaz (drama queen) chacha. Now he is pretending as if he does not know what an average means. so cuuuuuteee
That's different.

He says its a fact.
average, mode, median, standard deviation, variance,...chacha you need to take a course in applied statistics

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom