What's new

Whatever

I never said her dad is my husband . Lmao .

I'm still single girl waiting for a sweet loving man with red roses in his hands . :wub:

@Mentee sir said, "bayti mashallah pyari hain" and you replied, "she resembles her father". What should I extract from it? :taz:

Anyways, bachat ho gai he. That is enough :warning2:

@Mentee sir said, "bayti mashallah pyari hain" and you replied, "she resembles her father". What should I extract from it? :taz:

Anyways, bachat ho gai he. That is enough :warning2:
Mentor has a sick sense of humour , he teases me by calling her my daughter so I thought to reply him as that . Pardon this santa clause , he's always like that !

Watching a Documentary on a hardcore sect of Jews ... And wow .. people think that our mullahs are oppressive towards women, these people should look at the Haredi Jews!!

Their whole system is designed to make women work and the men study the religious scripts and pray all their lives!! 85% women work and have 7-14 kids each lol ..

And married women wear wigs! And the wigs are made of Russian females hair o_O

Watching a Documentary on a hardcore sect of Jews ... And wow .. people think that our mullahs are oppressive towards women, these people should look at the Haredi Jews!!

Their whole system is designed to make women work and the men study the religious scripts and pray all their lives!! 85% women work and have 7-14 kids each lol ..

Lmao

what is the documentary called?

Back
Top Bottom