What's new

Whatever

Sir, that seems a lot of monkeys are trying to cross the road but the strange thing is that from where did all those monkeys in the desert come from? I'm mean in Pakistan we have monkeys in areas like Margalla hills (near our home in Isb) to Nathiagali.
However, the monkeys are putting their lives on stake and seem desperate to cross, if feel either something horrible happened to them (someone started killing them) or they sensed something is going to happen.

:lol::lol: How are you trying to trigger ? ;)

:rofl::lol::omghaha:

a day would come when well wisher gonna be mentioned in the league of Gul G and other great artists , nice idea btw :tup:

Aww thanks so much .
Btw aj pata ha kia hua .. I was in a mood of writing . So I took a pen and pages and wrote a small article on red roses , my mother saw me writing it . She said as " Itnay arsay bad hath me qalam uthaaya ha , kher ha ?" :p:
Qasam se mosam bara suhaana ha or saamny garden me res roses , I couldn't resist writing something on these ...

Aww thanks so much .
Btw aj pata ha kia hua .. I was in a mood of writing . So I took a pen and pages and wrote a small article on red roses , my mother saw me writing it . She said as " Itnay arsay bad hath me qalam uthaaya ha , kher ha ?" :p:
Qasam se mosam bara suhaana ha or saamny garden me res roses , I couldn't resist writing something on these ...

kea likha phr ? Or kis k baray m :pop:

Aww thanks so much .
Please write about their medicinal benefits.

Aww thanks so much .

allah rahem kare
poori qaum me tunnari ghalib challak rahe hai

Res roses k bare me . Their beauty , fragrance , feelings in a philosophical Way .

Sure .. : )
I have to make an admission that I used to eat roses... though I never ate before the giver but still I ate them.

Back
Top Bottom