What's new

Whatever

Oh I see, yeah did a few things like that but those are our secrets....one thing I can share here and that's I made her feel secure around me...never crossed any limits..just being truly my normal self..no pretence...no weird stuff to impress..I just treated her like a normal friend until the interest developed.
That's the spirit ! Always be yourself . Never ever fake yourself for anyone . Keep improving your personality but never fake it .
Oh I see, yeah did a few things like that but those are our secrets....one thing I can share here and that's I made her feel secure around me...never crossed any limits..just being truly my normal self..no pretence...no weird stuff to impress..I just treated her like a normal friend until the interest developed.

Very true.. Agreed !!!

That's excellent. Writing will improve with experience but read more. Reading will improve your writing. I don't know about any good books in Urdu (rather if you know let me know :partay:) however there are a lot of great books in English.. If you want to improve your grammar "The Only Grammar Book You'll Ever Need: A One-Stop Source for Every Writing Assignment" is really a good book and it is not that expensive, you can buy or better if you can borrow it from your city library. I would recommend you visit your city library and spend good amount of time there. I used to do when I was a student. But now I use kindle (ebook reader) but the downside is that not all books are available on it and also kindle editions tend (ebooks) to be slightly more expensive and considering these are eBooks, I would say it is also a rip off but it is okay for me since I have to travel a lot and I can't carry books in my luggage. Though I just buy "Shahab Nama" and I read it whenever I get some time.
I've been trying a lot . Reading is my favorite habit . true, reading improves your writing a lot .
There are many urdu books that you can find interesting . I really don't know about your taste , but here are some great books I know ; Manto afsaanay , peer e kaamil , sirat ul nabi, patras k mazaameen . I also read shahab Nama, it's a good religious book . His wazifas that he has written at the end of book are really precious , do try them especially the name of Allah , Al lateef has so many benefits . It helped me gain his love .

And the grammar book you recommended , in sha Allah I'll buy it . It's my promise .

No issue with words used for GEO :D
But zuban sambhalay molvi galiyan deta hay phir SUbhanallah? Ye kiya drama hy
@The Sandman @Musafir117

Wtf did he just say at 2.04 about button?How on earth does he thinks a TV works?
All media is bunch of stooges and taking funds from here or there! He abuse GEO coz the only media taking fair coverage of this fitna is them, GEO talking what you and me or Hell Hound Djingo saying and that’s make angry him. Your like or dislike on other issues about GEO more related with political siding.
Watch the clip Posted in thread “ Bashing IK “ another Molvi presenting him as Mohammad Mustafa SAW ( Naouzbillah )
It’s a Fitna brother and the enemy of my enemy is my friend not making sense here.

All media is bunch of stooges and taking funds from here or there! He abuse GEO coz the only media taking fair coverage of this fitna is them, GEO talking what you and me or Hell Hound Djingo saying and that’s make angry him. Your like or dislike on other issues about GEO more related with political siding.
Watch the clip Posted in thread “ Bashing IK “ another Molvi presenting him as Mohammad Mustafa SAW ( Naouzbillah )
It’s a Fitna brother and the enemy of my enemy is my friend not making sense here.
Under no circumstances am i going to defend geo their crimes are too many (false indian narrative promotion is one of them)
I dont support rizvi but i wont stop him from abusing geo

Under no circumstances am i going to defend geo their crimes are too many (false indian narrative promotion is one of them)
I dont support rizvi but i wont stop him from abusing geo
yar shiekh jalsay pay ek wata hi mar a meri taraf say:lol::lol:

What’s this? :o
An awaiting catastrophe.Kudos
kuch nahi hay madina or taif region main monkeys rehtay hain woh esi harkatien kartey rehtay hain yahan lal topi sab ko anwien dari ja raha hay:disagree:

Mere wallon ek Chittar:lol: @Zibago our agencies specially military never ever someone let go easily if they engage any type of anti state program. The PTI and ARY vs GEO is a different story.
bhai bhol gaye geo ki Hamid Mir wali kahani?We overestimate the our strength

Lo ji abhi molviyon kay kabhay khul gay :D

temxszasw34.png

Back
Top Bottom