What's new

Whatever

Haae zaalim .

Yeah .. its a 100% pen . Try holding a pen and paper to write , you'll be lost in it.

Imported . Only writes English .
I write the diary ... but it is just raw data gathering about what I did, what I missed and what I have to do next day ...no philosophy or angle..simple crude data crunching which I analyse from time to time. My sports watch logs my health data..

I write the diary ... but it is just raw data gathering about what I did, what I missed and what I have to do next day ...o philosophy or angle..simple crude data crunching which I analyse from time to time. My sports watch logs my health data..
It's still a good habit ..
but do try writing something philosophical , romantic , poetic about anything that's in your mind .
I heard you getting married ? Why not write something for your beloved ? You can present her with a gift . Oh u don't know how much girls love this effort u did for her .
meri 9000 posts ka diwaan yahan kaafi ha
Sust chaacha .. ap ka koi future nhi . Sorry .

No issue with words used for GEO :D
But zuban sambhalay molvi galiyan deta hay phir SUbhanallah? Ye kiya drama hy
@The Sandman @Musafir117

Wtf did he just say at 2.04 about button?How on earth does he thinks a TV works?
That's because he is not a scholar but a maulvi and rather damaging the cause itself. If he is standing for Holy Prophet's honour and respect, we all do but that's not the way to talk for a religious leader.

That's because he is not a scholar but a maulvi and rather damaging the cause itself. If he is standing for Holy Prophet's honour and respect, we all do but that's not the way to talk for a religious leader.
The guy seems to be on a ego trip.Kudos bro

but do try writing something philosophical , romantic , poetic about anything that's in your mind.

I used to write travelogues which sometimes had the elements of my feelings but later on GoPro and need for providing practical information requested by my friends (like finding the cheap flights and hotels, security and racism at the place, etc.. halal food options etc ) prevailed over writing. But Salzburg really made me philosophical..and some of the moon-lit nights in deserts near Multan and silhouettes of mighty mountains of northern areas actually left some indelible impressions on my mind..like how majestic is the nature..it is beyond the capabilities of the greatest painter to capture all its hues.
I heard you getting married ? Why not write something for your beloved ? You can present her with a gift . Oh u don't know how much girls love this effort u did for her .

Well, I guess you read (not heard) :partay: Yes I'm actually. Hmm those details can't be furnished on a public forum but yeah we do exchange gifts and spend sometime together on shared activities like last night I beat her in Asphalt8 and Real Racing :victory: . BTW which effort are you talking about ? o_O

Last edited:
I used to write travelogues which sometimes had the elements of my feelings but later on GoPro and need for providing practical information requested by my friends (like finding the cheap flights and hotels, security and racism at the place, etc.. halal food options etc ) prevailed over writing. But Salzburg really made me philosophical..and sometimes the moon-lit nights in deserts near Multan and silhouettes of mighty mountains of northern areas actually left some indelible impressions on my mind..like how majestic is the nature..it is beyond the capabilities of the greatest painter to capture all its hues.

Well, I guess you read (not heard) :partay: Yes I'm actually. Hmm those details can't be furnished on a public forum but yeah we do exchange gifts and spend sometime together on shared activities like last night I beat her in Asphalt8 and Real Racing :victory: . BTW which effort are you talking about ? o_O

Oh I meant if you will write for her she will really appreciate this effort , girls value such effort more than the materialistic things . I'm sure if you wrote some great piece for her , she'll always keep it protected and precious to her .

Nice to know you've been writing . Writing is a form of self expression , a window to look at your soul , what you think , what kind of person you are , what thoughts you keep and on what thoughts your personality is built on .
I do write on the websites such as quora and hub pages and always trying to improve by reading and writing over there , . now I wanna write on paper to keep it protected . It means a lot to me .

What are your favorite books with regard to writing skills ? In both urdu and English ?

Oh I meant if you will write for her she will really appreciate this effort , girls value such effort more than the materialistic things . I'm sure if you wrote some great piece for her , she'll always keep it protected and precious to her .
Oh I see, yeah did a few things like that but those are our secrets....one thing I can share here and that's I made her feel secure around me...never crossed any limits..just being truly my normal self..no pretence...no weird stuff to impress..I just treated her like a normal friend until the interest developed.

Nice to know you've been writing . Writing is a form of self expression , a window to look at your soul , what you think , what kind of person you are, what thoughts you keep and on what thoughts your personality is built on .
Very true.. Agreed !!!

I do write on the websites such as quora and hub pages and always trying to improve by reading and writing over there , . now I wanna write on paper to keep it protected . It means a lot to me .
That's excellent. Writing will improve with experience but read more. Reading will improve your writing. I don't know about any good books in Urdu (rather if you know let me know :partay:) however there are a lot of great books in English.. If you want to improve your grammar "The Only Grammar Book You'll Ever Need: A One-Stop Source for Every Writing Assignment" is really a good book and it is not that expensive, you can buy or better if you can borrow it from your city library. I would recommend you visit your city library and spend good amount of time there. I used to do when I was a student. But now I use kindle (ebook reader) but the downside is that not all books are available on it and also kindle editions tend (ebooks) to be slightly more expensive and considering these are eBooks, I would say it is also a rip off but it is okay for me since I have to travel a lot and I can't carry books in my luggage. Though I just buy "Shahab Nama" and I read it whenever I get some time.

Back
Top Bottom