What's new

Whatever

@Gomig-21 @Hamartia Antidote @Nilgiri @RabzonKhan @F-22Raptor

One of my sons was watching a simpsons episode about Homer being a 'stonecutter' when I saw this scene. I really laughed and I am sure this is what really happened at the signing of US's declaration of independence. :partay:

Classic episode. I sing the stonecutter song from time to time .....who controls the british pound?, who keeps the metric system down?...We doooo we doooooo :D

Classic episode. I sing the stonecutter song from time to time .....who controls the british pound?, who keeps the metric system down?...We doooo we doooooo :D

In the French version ; Qui contrôle la politique ? Qui combat le système métrique ? c'est nouuuus,c'est nouuuuuus.... :cheesy:

Well, there is a difference between voluptuousness and being over-fat ( I hate the word obese ).

In that interview, that thin woman, Meme Roth, "founder of National Action against obesity", is so self-righteous. She sounds like some dog lover in India who feeds stray dogs disregarding the danger that dogs pose.

At the risk of sounding risque, will belly dancers look nice if they are thin?? And desi women look nice when they are chubby/plump.

At the risk of sounding risque, will belly dancers look nice if they are thin?? And desi women look nice when they are chubby/plump.
Smoking and drinking are injurious to health so is over-eating and being a land whale :angel:
@Divergent
In that interview, that thin woman, Meme Roth, "founder of National Action against obesity", is so self-righteous. She sounds like some dog lover in India who feeds stray dogs disregarding the danger that dogs pose.
She got fat and thin again just to prove that the only reason fat people are fat is because they are lazy

Operation has started near Faizabad @The Sandman @Hell hound @Moonlight @Divergent @saiyan0321 @Musafir117
A really bad move as of now this will create more issues
Pmln succeded in achieving its goal(chaos across the country before Nawaz goes to jail)

Well
A. Court has pressured them so they were forced to. Govt is not confrontational. Doesn't have the guts to face the mullahs.

B. Govt is throwing axe on its foot. It has failed to control all of this. Failure of govt here has hurt them.

C. Now govt has called for zero reporting of news channels. Yaar they just turned media against them by doing this! The govt is taking hits and they did this.

Yar zibago. These moulvis need to be killed. They are burning everything!!! The govt should have done this from the start. They didn't have the guts to do this. Interior minister was pissing his pants!!

They are rioting. They are criminals. Wipe them out yar.

A. Court has pressured them so they were forced to. Govt is not confrontational. Doesn't have the guts to face the mullahs.
The govt allowed them to get this big and all of a sudden this operation was their calculate move to have a law and order scene
They are rioting. They are criminals. Wipe them out yar.
Damned if you do damned if you dont is the situation right now
C. Now govt has called for zero reporting of news channels. Yaar they just turned media against them by doing this! The govt is taking hits and they did this.
How different is it from Musharaf,s ban during lawyer movement?

Back
Top Bottom