What's new

Whatever

I know right. So how's your studies going?

Acha hua.
Yehi Wohi channel hai Na jo Facebook pe "link main deakhen" posts karta.

Ps: how's your brother now?
Studies are getting tougher with all stuff piled up :) just ended up doing an assignment...which hasn't ended though...it's 3 am so going to hit the bed..so, i can get up in the morning fresh minded and look at that piece of seg faults I wrote :D

@Nilgiri @Psychic @The Sandman @PAKISTANFOREVER

Great video. Subscribe to this channel as his content is very good.

Thanks bud. Yah I was just gonna flick through it, but ended up listening to it fully and subbing seeing his other vids.

It does indeed take quite some effort to move women as a whole to vote nationalist (and even then few actually support the greater nationalist kind of theory/thinking). Basically there needs to be an easily accessibly issue to them on strong emotional level that trumps the larger breadbasket of emotional "hearth" lefties and centrists put out (harnessing the way women tend to think as explained well by the history/inertia of the multimillenia of settled gender roles that feminists and lefties especially hate and seek to radically upturn).

But I see this (women flocking to nationalist/rightist due to basic security needs) happening increasingly over time as the issues crystallise much more readily due to the polarisation in swing now. Conservatism is increasingly being identified with logic and heritage by people who initially did not think of it that way.....there are strong undercurrents in the youth too which is good to see, the rightist cause is the full scale underdog one now..and that means things only get stronger here on out for us and weaker for the lefties. The whole cycle of good men ---> good times ----> weak men ----->bad times ----->good men will keep going....we are somewhere halfway through it I think overall currently (at least in the west).

@django ap k room mn tv hai tuo bta skatay hn kon kon se channels chal rye hn? siasat .pk is posting screengrabs of waqt news on their twitter. was wondering if they're latest or not. o_O
ps. tag your squad please (if they're online).

Thanks bud. Yah I was just gonna flick through it, but ended up listening to it fully and subbing seeing his other vids.

It does indeed take quite some effort to move women as a whole to vote nationalist (and even then few actually support the greater nationalist kind of theory/thinking). Basically there needs to be an easily accessibly issue to them on strong emotional level that trumps the larger breadbasket of emotional "hearth" lefties and centrists put out (harnessing the way women tend to think as explained well by the history/inertia of the multimillenia of settled gender roles that feminists and lefties especially hate and seek to radically upturn).

But I see this (women flocking to nationalist/rightist due to basic security needs) happening increasingly over time as the issues crystallise much more readily due to the polarisation in swing now. Conservatism is increasingly being identified with logic and heritage by people who initially did not think of it that way.....there are strong undercurrents in the youth too which is good to see, the rightist cause is the full scale underdog one now..and that means things only get stronger here on out for us and weaker for the lefties. The whole cycle of good men ---> good times ----> weak men ----->bad times ----->good men will keep going....we are somewhere halfway through it I think overall currently (at least in the west).
Precisely bro. This brought me back to one of the books I read on this subject called Sexual Utopia In Power (I believe I linked it on this forum before) and the whole female-male dynamic and how women submit to whoever they perceive to be in the dominant position because for a woman she seeks security rather than adventure and risk (generally speaking). Which is why women tend to avoid taking part in revolutionary movements or anything that is percieved to be unpopular. And this is true to an extent for even majority of men as well because the general population (which is comprised of both genders) tends to have feminine characteristics in terms of crowd psychology. To put it in a nutshell most people avoid risk, but women more so than men.

And this is why we have droves of women welcoming foreign men into the West because that is something that is approved of by the Western establishment. There is no risk involved.

Among the feminine characteristic is loyalty to the dominant.

How are you handling post apocalyptia today :D
@The Sandman @Hell hound @RealNapster @Path-Finder @pak-marine @Divergent @Well.wisher @PakSword @Syed1.
Home sweet home
Islamabad-protest-Pakistan_AP-1.jpg

https://en.dailypakistan.com.pk/hea...ad-after-day-long-clashes/?utm_source=bouncer

@Levina @BDforever @Zibago @django @Bilal9

Please read the below link and the post below it ( Krishnan's response ) :

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/whatever.46703/page-4748#post-10043240

Hindu, converted to Islam, moved to Pakistan.

Ah.

I think she's still a member; she's put me on her ignore list, but I don't mind. It was her decision, she had every right to make it

What's her current user-name??

Because she had a certain style of posting.

and the bhakts have no business badgering her about it.

Yes.

@Levina @BDforever @Zibago @django @Bilal9

Please read the below link and the post below it ( Krishnan's response ) :

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/whatever.46703/page-4748#post-10043240

Ah.

What's her current user-name??

Because she had a certain style of posting.

Yes.
That @ajtr sounds like my kind of lass;), good luck to her, as in regards to this individual Krishnan, I am highly suspicious that he is a multi id troll who has come under various ids such as Brahminzada, Vishvamitra,,,Kaushika, he is best left ignored AFAIAC.Kudos bhai

That @ajtr sounds like my kind of lass;), good luck to her

:tup:

as in regards to this individual Krishnan, I am highly suspicious that he is a multi id troll who has come under various ids such as Brahminzada, Vishvamitra,,,Kaushika, he is best left ignored AFAIAC.Kudos bhai

Well, I am open to the possibility of him being what he says. He at least is not a ethno-nationalist.

---

By the way, bhai, my Helly Shah won the 'Best actress ( Popular )' award in this year's 'Indian Television Academy Awards'. I am looking forward to seeing more of her. :D

Back
Top Bottom