Yet @jamahir would STRONGLY disagree:p:

@Joe Shearer
Nausheen Shah
Nausheen%2BShah%2B(3).bmp

laila
397076_10150761324712786_2111220389_n.jpg
yahan v bachiyon ki baten :lol:

tasweer e zan se hai wujood e pdf mn rang :lol:

@Burhan Wani why do you guys block media, either way your people find a way around it and the news which is prevented, still crosses oceans

That little girl is requesting me to be her mamma , @Mentee , she lacks kindness in her life : ( , her mother is always busy meets her children once in a week so she lives with her step mother and her step sister is so cruel to her , shouts at her beats her , steals things from her , make her and her brother massage her foots ... when I went there and spent sometime with her , showed kindness and love .. she cries to be with me :( . Yesterday night she was with me , didn't wanna go .

She calls me maamaa lol

That little girl is requesting me to be her mamma , @Mentee , she lacks kindness in her life : ( , her mother is always busy meets her children once in a week so she lives with her step mother and her step sister is so cruel to her , shouts at her beats her , steals things from her , make her and her brother massage her foots ... when I went there and spent sometime with her , showed kindness and love .. she cries to be with me :( . Yesterday night she was with me , didn't wanna go .

She calls me maamaa lol
that's so touching well wisher :cray: But it's not possible for yuu to adopt her or be her guardian. Regardless, yiu need to inculcate some sense into those step siblings of her. I hope her step mother woukd be nice to her . Or yiu May pay pay her a visit on every weekend if its feasible .

She calls me maamaa lol

Call the police or child protection services!!

@Irfan Baloch wth dude !!

that's so touching well wisher :cray: But it's not possible for yuu to adopt her or be her guardian. Regardless, yiu need to inculcate some sense into those step siblings of her. I hope her step mother woukd be nice to her . Or yiu May pay pay her a visit on every weekend if its feasible .
Yes her step mother is my cousin and she's nice to her nd her brother but her elder sister has got a very rough attitude to everyone even her mother too . Some people have no any honour for humans .
I've no intention to adopt her , she has her mom and dad , they need to not let their children in a home where she's facing such rude sister .

Call the police or child protection services!!

@Irfan Baloch wth dude !!

I've plan to talk to her mother to not let the child alone in there . Children comes before work , children are more important .

Yes her step mother is my cousin and she's nice to her nd her brother but her elder sister has got a very rough attitude to everyone even her mother too . Some people have no any honour for humans .
I've no intention to adopt her , she has her mom and dad , they need to not let their children in a home where she's facing such rude sister .

I've plan to talk to her mother to not let the child alone in there . Children comes before work , children are more important .
then talk to her step mother to tame her daughter

They are Touareg actually. Aren't they gorgeous?

Many of them are quite desi-looking.

One is this :

91ee9ffbb6621ee6268bb4aa981e917b.jpg

Also I like some Eritrean models.

@Nilgiri , was it you who posted some Eritreans back in 2016??

That I know. :p
She is not even close to Nousheen and Layla in looks. :p

Yet @jamahir would STRONGLY disagree:p:

Yes, I disagree vociferously. :enjoy:

Action without vision is only passing time, vision without action is merely day dreaming, but vision with action can change the world. - Nelson Mandela

Superb saying.

Yeah, I was wondering why he missed me.

:-)

She calls me maamaa lol
Her oldman needs to do a better job,,,,,much better.Kudos and well done:tup:

Back
Top Bottom