What's new

Whatever

Many of them are quite desi-looking.
I think your definition of "desi" is different than mine, perhaps some Ganag region folk look like this yet in historical Indus region which gifted mankind the "zero", nay, you do not find such women.Kudos bhai

Yeah, I was wondering why he missed me.
Well you did take a hiatus.:p:.Kudos bhai

So when you are planning to visit ISI headquarters? :sarcastic:
I hope the day you visit will be a good day.

Omg how did you know? Did you read that comment? Lol.

I swear to GOD I am. Like I KNOW myself, if I’m sure about something I WILL do it lol. Any advice :D

Omg how did you know? Did you read that comment? Lol.

I swear to GOD I am. Like I KNOW myself, if I’m sure about something I WILL do it lol. Any advice :D
Lolz you were talking to me and also asked for directions remember?
I can only pray for the fulfillment of your wish or can drop you near ISI headquarters.

Lolz you were talking to me and also asked for directions remember?
I can only pray for the fulfillment of your wish or can drop you near ISI headquarters.

You’ll drop me near headquarters? Are you actually being serious? Lol

I don’t remember who I talk to LOL

You’ll drop me near headquarters? Are you actually being serious? Lol

I don’t remember who I talk to LOL
Lolz it is near my office and it is not difficult for me to drop you there. Actual issue is to arrange your meeting and enter you inside the building.

Yeah, I was wondering why he missed me.
Yeah, he shouldn't have. Because I can safely say you're the bestest of all us tharkis on this forum. Nobody can appreciate women like you do, except maybe for @django (your close rival in this department :tup:). :tup::tup:

There are tharkis, then are quality tharkis...the ones that go:

Tujhay dekhta hoon na tere sanam dekhta hoon
main tuo bnanay walay ka qalam dekhta hoon

Aur han, there's a female member who would give you two stiff competitive if she were a guy.

--
>>Tharki is NOT bad, hirsi is bad. <<

Yeah, he shouldn't have. Because I can safely say you're the bestest of all us tharkis on this forum. Nobody can appreciate women like you do, except maybe for @django (your close rival in this department :tup:). :tup::tup:
Kudos Troll:tup:.

Tujhay dekhta hoon na tere sanam dekhta hoon
main tuo bnanay walay ka qalam dekhta hoon
Wa master wa.

Aur han, there's a female member who would give you two stiff competitive if she were a guy.
Hhhmm I think I know who you mean, in terms of mischief she is right up their with you.Kudos Troll

@Nilgiri , was it you who posted some Eritreans back in 2016??

Yah I believe so. I think in the pak model thread to try inject some jungle fever :P ....I think you might have initiated it.

Overall I am not a fan of the African (esp west african though I did enjoy time with a Nigerian lass) look, but they have their fair selection of hotties as well it must be said....horn of africa, madagascar and southern africa are some notable hot spots that have some good combinations...no coincidence their genetic admixture + historical migration is also most varied of the continent I believe....including in many cases the earliest known DNA base strains.

The eritreans+ethiopians for example have a good mix from local gene + east african coast + nubian + egyptian + arab peninsula. Works out well for them I think, but of course it depends. Madagascar is another interesting one, they have much austronesian (like malay, indonesian, polynesian stuff) heritage combined with African...apparently there was maritime connection way back. The madagascar language (malagasy) is also part of that family rather than languages of african continent.

Yah I believe so. I think in the pak model thread to try inject some jungle fever :P ....I think you might have initiated it.
Overall I am not a fan of the African (esp west african though I did enjoy time with a Nigerian lass) look, but they have their fair selection of hotties as well it must be said....horn of africa, madagascar and southern africa are some notable hot spots that have some good combinations...no coincidence their genetic admixture + historical migration is also most varied of the continent I believe....including in many cases the earliest known DNA base strains.

The eritreans+ethiopians for example have a good mix from local gene + east african coast + nubian + egyptian + arab peninsula. Works out well for them I think, but of course it depends. Madagascar is another interesting one, they have much austronesian (like malay, indonesian, polynesian stuff) heritage combined with African...apparently there was maritime connection way back. The madagascar language (malagasy) is also part of that family rather than languages of african continent.
I hope she went easy on you bro.Kudos;)

Back
Top Bottom