What's new

Whatever

Studies are getting tougher with all stuff piled up :) just ended up doing an assignment...which hasn't ended though...it's 3 am so going to hit the bed..so, i can get up in the morning fresh minded and look at that piece of seg faults I wrote :D

Good luck. :D

Compared to Bantu Africans they tend to look more how you say FEMININE when compared to Bantu Africans

Its true. Probably because they on the Ocean coast so they got a bit of historical mixing with Arabs and South Asians etc. Zanzibar comes to mind too as a well known recent example of trade post/intermixing in East Coast Africa.

Also slighter frames overall (in the horn of africa) probably because thats better way to go when you on a desert compared to interior jungle type like in congo - niger delta etc.

IMG_20171129_090310.jpeg

Good book to read if you haven't already

although I can't understand the lyrics but this track made me dance for a while:dance3: :P hats off to that lil girl

A most peppy track indeed.

Look at the easy professionalism of that girl, and that equally of the older lady ( her mother?? ).

@B+ Dracula , na salaam na dua. Silently stalking the site, eh??

I hope he is being fed properly with some alternative food.

Its true. Probably because they on the Ocean coast so they got a bit of historical mixing with Arabs and South Asians etc. Zanzibar comes to mind too as a well known recent example of trade post/intermixing in East Coast Africa.

You mention Zanzibar and I recalled that when I used to listen to BBC World Service radio some years ago, they used to play the WOMAD festival ( World Music and Dance ) and they mentioned that in the earlier decades ( 50's and 60's I think ), music from Zanzibar was recorded by the artists traveling to Bombay city.

Last edited:
@Hell hound @Moonlight @Zibago @Dawood Ibrahim @Burhan Wani @Signalian @Ulla @war&peace @Hammad Arshad Qureshi @Nilgiri @Maarkhoor @Well.wisher @jamahir
Very impressive indeed, though I have no doubt in my mind that if given the funding our GEMS from NUST could emulate this in no time.
Actually it is very easy build. It is not that challenging to make this type of indigenous robots. But only thing it requires is heavy investment on controls and base. My juniors in case made similar project few years back when I was also studying. The concept is the same but again it was a university students project with little funding. So can you check and inform how is this robot?

Back
Top Bottom