What's new

Whatever

That @ajtr sounds like my kind of lass;), good luck to her, as in regards to this individual Krishnan, I am highly suspicious that he is a multi id troll who has come under various ids such as Brahminzada, Vishvamitra,,,Kaushika, he is best left ignored AFAIAC.Kudos bhai

She is very brave, and deserves all the support she gets, although I personally don't like her posts. That is about her posts, strictly; NOTHING to do with her.

:tup:

Well, I am open to the possibility of him being what he says. He at least is not a ethno-nationalist.

---

By the way, bhai, my Helly Shah won the 'Best actress ( Popular )' award in this year's 'Indian Television Academy Awards'. I am looking forward to seeing more of her. :D
@Moonlight Jamahir's dearest Helly Shah
14449107_1777285569155389_4211879543046144000_n.jpg

upload_2017-11-27_0-3-27.jpeg

She even looks like the love of my life.

If I were thirty forty years younger, I would gallop down to their tents, sweep her up and gallop away into the desert.

And Joe your type is??????.... Do enlighten us tharkis on PDF

Yet @jamahir would STRONGLY disagree:p:

@Joe Shearer
Nausheen Shah
Nausheen%2BShah%2B(3).bmp

laila
397076_10150761324712786_2111220389_n.jpg

Very sweet little girls.

At my age, I prefer women.

Why Socrates Hated democracy

@The Sandman @Nilgiri @Desert Fox
Interestingly during the early years of the American republic the vote of choosing leaders was strictly limited to those who possessed property (among other criteria) and had knowledge of the direction in which they wanted their country to head towards.

Today of course that is no longer the case in the USA however America has undergone immense changes since it's early existence.

BTW you guys will find this video to be of interest. I have shared this guys videos before on this forum (Cultured Thug). Here he reviews his conversation with Stefan Molyneux:

@Nilgiri @The Sandman

Back
Top Bottom