What's new

Whatever

The govt allowed them to get this big and all of a sudden this operation was their calculate move to have a law and order scene

The govt has been doing this with all protests from the start. Its nothing new. I won't call this political move rather simple gutless.

The govt has ignored and allowed all protests since its govt came to power and this is exactly what happened here. Govt was white with fear and didn't even touch them and when the court pressured them, they started this botched half assed operation and the result is complete chaos. This is what happens when a gutless govt des something while pissing its pants. Believe me. Everybody is blaming the govt and then they announce to shut off media.

Fact is that this operation was needed on day one and they allowed them to get big bcz they are gutless. The govt does not want to be controversial but is facing controversial issues. FATA merger, gilgit tax strike, Durand line fence, small time terror attacks and then they faced this. They didn't want controversy with their mullah vote bank. Cowards.

Damned if you do damned if you dont is the situation right now

Yeah. That's right. It is however I would take damned if you do with conviction. The govt had zero strategy which shows its incompetence and this has resulted in this mess.

How different is it from Musharaf,s ban during lawyer movement?

Its not. The govt is a complete failure. Incompetence at shocking levels. Need to remove them.

The govt has been doing this with all protests from the start. Its nothing new. I won't call this political move rather simple gutless.

The govt has ignored and allowed all protests since its govt came to power and this is exactly what happened here. Govt was white with fear and didn't even touch them and when the court pressured them, they started this botched half assed operation and the result is complete chaos. This is what happens when a gutless govt des something while pissing its pants. Believe me. Everybody is blaming the govt and then they announce to shut off media.

Fact is that this operation was needed on day one and they allowed them to get big bcz they are gutless. The govt does not want to be controversial but is facing controversial issues. FATA merger, gilgit tax strike, Durand line fence, small time terror attacks and then they faced this. They didn't want controversy with their mullah vote bank. Cowards.

Yeah. That's right. It is however I would take damned if you do with conviction. The govt had zero strategy which shows its incompetence and this has resulted in this mess.

Its not. The govt is a complete failure. Incompetence at shocking levels. Need to remove them.
I think it wasn't gutlessness they were trying to protect their mullah vote bank.

I think it wasn't gutlessness they were trying to protect their mullah vote bank.

Mix of both. PMLN learned from PPP to ignore all protests as they will leave.

Yes mullah vote was also a major reason. These parties are their own!

@Krishnan , your parentage is interesting. So your father is Indian Hindu and a Pakistani Muslim/Hindu/Sikh/Christian??
Hmm? Clarify please?

Well my father is non practicing Hindu, he's not religious. My mum is Pakistani Muslim but non practicing as well. Both come from highly successful and progressive families.

Hmm? Clarify please?

Well my father is non practicing Hindu, he's not religious. My mum is Pakistani Muslim but non practicing as well. Both come from highly successful and progressive families.

Interesting.

If you know about the 'Aman Ki Asha' peace initiative between some peace-minded people of India and Pakistan, yours is a real case of cross-border peace.

Similar to your case - There was a Indian female PDF member @ajtr ( don't know her religion ) who got married to a Pakistani and I believe moved to Pakistan.

Will you mind me tagging a group of friends on PDF about your case??

Interesting.

If you know about the 'Aman Ki Asha' peace initiative between some peace-minded people of India and Pakistan, yours is a real case of cross-border peace.

Similar to your case - There was a Indian female PDF member @ajtr ( don't know her religion ) who got married to a Pakistani and I believe moved to Pakistan.

Sure my friend, go ahead. And yes I'm fully aware of Aman ki Asha initiative and it's a great step towards rebuilding the bonds of a single unified subcontinent.

Cross border marriages are very common, including interreligious marriages between Hindus and Muslims. It's not that rare.

Also the whole exchange of talented singers and artists also helps to build a single unified culture and brings Indians and Pakistanis further closer.

As the child of such a union of a Hindu and Muslim parent I could never understand why our countries have to be opposed to one another. We are the same people, in fact not very different from one another.

Interesting.

Hindu, converted to Islam, moved to Pakistan. I think she's still a member; she's put me on her ignore list, but I don't mind. It was her decision, she had every right to make it, and the bhakts have no business badgering her about it.

I know right. So how's your studies going?

Acha hua.
Yehi Wohi channel hai Na jo Facebook pe "link main deakhen" posts karta.

Ps: how's your brother now?
fb pe follow ni kr ra. unki web pe jata hoon daily. siasat .pk seems to have taken a leaf out of zemtv's book -- they're doing the same on twitter.
he's good alhamdulillah. Thank you and everyone else for the prayers.

Back
Top Bottom