Look at its thumbnail
ast.gif
ast.gif
ast.gif

Btw - Wanted was a good movie :smitten:

Loved it :rofl:

look deep.:D

ast.gif

But the sad part was the murder of ones own dad.Revenge was taken ,liked it.

look deep.:D

ast.gif

But the sad part was the murder of ones own dad.But a good revenge.

yeah

and the last part where Anjelina Julie :smitten: :oops::oops: :victory:

oh yeah last part where Anjelina Julie :smitten:

i mean last part where Anejelina Julie killed everybody including herself with a single bullet was funny :rofl:

chawalian, dustbin, farigh log, hahahahahahahahaha, hammy is cool, hmmmmmmmmmm, posts multiplier thread., random thoughts, spammers club, sub bhaag gaye, too much free time., useless thread,

:rofl:

well i don't agree with that bold statement :disagree:

dr. S.U.R.B. are you supporting serbia in this world cup :D

there is no SURBIA,had there any :) ..........ask about supporting would loved to support SAUDIA but if you ask the truth i'm a fan of Argentina from the start,just because of Maradona.:smitten:

there is no SURBIA,had there any :) ..........ask about supporting would loved to support SAUDIA but if you ask the truth i'm a fan of Argentina from the start,just because of Maradona.:smitten:

make serbia, surbia, and that makes you surbian!!

hahaha

bachpan main, i was the fan of Argentina. When i grew up a little i started supporting Brazil and now England forever :victory:

I wish Pakistan football team do miracles and become a major football team and win Fifa World Cup one day :smitten:

problem is, the teams are not showing their true powers in this world cup, most have been dissappointing i=this time, dunno why???

Back
Top Bottom