What's new

Whatever

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yaar EmO ki aur meri larayi bohat poorani hai yeh aik thread se dosri thread main shoroh ho jaati hai.

I do agree with her opinion and seriously do not disagree with her mullah bashing as its her own opinion but cannot tolerate bashing over the religious scriptures
If some one starts giving fatwas, then he is not a mullah but some people start bashing them in a way that image of Islam is destroyed.

If some one can prove that that fatwa was not correct (through Quran and hadees ) nothing bad would have happen

But people can not tolerate a single reference what about 15-20 ????

If some one starts giving fatwas, then he is not a mullah but some people start bashing them in a way that image of Islam is destroyed.

its already destroyed

If some one can prove that that fatwa was not correct (through Quran and hadees ) nothing bad would have happen

if mullahs will stop meddling with their interpretations then nothing bad will happen either

But people can not tolerate a single reference what about 15-20 ????

people cannot certainly tolerate references from older testaments which they think are word of God, which needs to be decoded for the understanding of masses, but they certainly cannot tolerate anything against their divine references, period

@ EmO again

Its not destroyed but damaged :) This is such a shield that cannot be destroyed whatsoever

You won't understand :D

mban1233l.jpg

@ EmO again

Its not destroyed but damaged :) This is such a shield that cannot be destroyed whatsoever

its destroyed I am not assuming anything & i am not saying it

You won't understand :D

yeah, God has taken me away from right path :undecided:
only people who don't dare to think about the absurdity been thrown at 'em are right, only they can understand, dont tell me all this i cannot be amended

its destroyed I am not assuming anything & i am not saying it

yeah, God has taken me away from right path :undecided:
only people who don't dare to think about the absurdity been thrown at 'em are right, only they can understand

well you don't really become a doctor in a matter of days or months. Similar is the case for religion where you need years to understand it and only then you can come up with its cos and pros with your own logical thinking. I have't seen any valuable contributions of you in this holy subject and only i see is bashing, abusing, ill-use and mistreat as is evident from your posts.

You just do not want to understand. The door of understanding has been shut and you'll have to push it hard to open it again. I don't know why but you are so narrow-minded when it comes to religion. You are not like that in other issues. In-fact i call you a genius sometimes when it comes to other topics but with religion you have serious issues :undecided:

Don't worry i am talking to myself :D you won't understand :toast_sign:

watch this :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
another funny ad:rofl:

Yesterday was a good day for me.Today not bad either but i'm getting bored.

Why not watch a movie.:)

Back
Top Bottom