What's new

Whatever

"Women cant watch World Cup" thread SHOULD NOT have been closed!!
i had few more questions.

That is totally not fair.
Everyone should have the right to speak.

@ Zaki bhai

I am totally surprised by your posts in that thread! booooo

BTW,

I am big fan of Emo girl from now on.

Not because she is Emo, lol, BUT because she is Good Muslim girl who knows what is right/wrong!

has anyone seen Crimson Tide?

271_2.jpg

Crimson_Tide%20-%20Poster.jpg

The way, you wrote against what Emo said.

She is NOT against Islam, but against these Mullahs. Too sad, you failed to see her point.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yaar EmO ki aur meri larayi bohat poorani hai yeh aik thread se dosri thread main shoroh ho jaati hai.

I do agree with her opinion and seriously do not disagree with her mullah bashing as its her own opinion but cannot tolerate bashing over the religious scriptures

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yaar EmO ki aur meri larayi bohat poorani hai yeh aik thread se dosri thread main shoroh ho jaati hai.

I do agree with her opinion and seriously do not disagree with her mullah bashing as its her own opinion but cannot tolerate bashing over the religious scriptures

Well, anyways, it's :pdf:. anything is possible.

would have love to post and read more in that thread. too bad, it's closed. :disagree:

Well, anyways, it's :pdf:. anything is possible.

would have love to post and read more in that thread. too bad, it's closed. :disagree:

What is your real name DesiGuy?

please say here or PM :P

Please accept my sincere sympathies over the issue of posts count.

PS. I am Dam Happy:chilli:

Please accept my sincere sympathies over the issue of posts count.

PS. I am Dam Happy:chilli:

Well frankly i'm very happy with this,I'm not here to be a senior member or one from the elite group.

A better thing to do then to close this thread once for all.

This serves my purpose a bit more and i can't tell somebody why.:D;)

:cheers:

If anyone wants to know if they make the elite top 5% of the smartest people on earth do this:

Pretend to hold a salt shaker over your tongue, if you taste salt than you are eliet. I'm a 5%er.

Back
Top Bottom