What's new

Whatever

He will tone down when he occupies the big chair. Everyone does. In fact the big chair is the goal. Everything else is the means and will be discarded once the goal is achieved
Hum Hindu Muslim ki baat nahi kar rahe hai.

The revenues of Western and Southern states are being diverted to North India.

Modi is a Gujarati so people can't accuse him of favouring Bhaiyyas.

But when the panipuri wala Bhaiyya becomes the PM, South will revolt.

Yogi will succeed Modi. UP is his training ground.

I am not sure if Mota bhai will want to work under Yogi though. He is out and out Modi's man. That can cause some friction. We can see some more Yashwant Sinha type cases who will leave BJP after Modi's time is over. eg. Rajnath Singh and Smriti Irani.
nah, Yogi has no traction outside the cow belt hinterland, he needs to start upping his game like Ron DeSantis has been in the US.

clear horizon, nothing on the sonar either..

nary a blip, as xutia budhau searer might say, lol

I worry for our righteous fascist cause, "only raul ghandy" in their ammo provides some comfort, but not really.

stay frosty, my broskis of the sangh, my fellow bearers of the bhagwa !

there lie bigger battles ahead, its not gonna be pretty.

But when the panipuri wala Bhaiyya becomes the PM, South will revolt.
Although I don't want to speculate on any election except the next one, I don't think the world of Indian politics treats Yogi like a bhaiya. Personally he hasn't been in conflict with any other regional leader. Neither does he have any stated ambitions of hegemony by bhaiyas. So it's too early to make an assessment on his acceptability.

I would like the next PM (whichever party) to be from outside the cow belt. South or Maharashtra preferably,

beezaypee
I see you are taking the piss out on fellow indians. I love mispronouncing words and this z and j swap, I find to be hilarious.

@iamnobody writes jhoot as zhoot and Hijre (khusray) and Hizde (that one left my scratching me head for a minute). No offense but I lost my shit reading those two.

Here is the Javaid Akhtar video I talked about. Joke starts at 0:51

@Paitoo

, I don't think the world of Indian politics treats Yogi like a bhaiya. Personally he hasn't been in conflict with any other regional leader. Neither does he have any stated ambitions of hegemony by bhaiyas. So it's too early to make an assessment on his acceptability.
Modi is a natural born conman. He is a Gujarati Bania.

The bhaiyya does not have that talent. He can't even win Uttar Pradesh on his own.

The centre will continue to divert revenues of souther India to Hindi belt. Millions of Bhaiyyas will keep on migrating to the South.

When you have a bhaiyya PM at the centre shit is going to hit the fan.

FYI Shudra OBC Yadavs are joining hands with their archenemies achyut Chamars to counter Hindutva.

Yogi is an upper caste thakur. Expect some blowback from lower castes too.

@NagaBaba @Paitoo

...Yogi is an upper caste thakur. Expect some blowback from lower castes too.
I am not saying Yogi is the PM after Modi. He is likely PM 'candidate' after Modi. He gets to be PM only if BJP wins. It's too early to say anything. Even the next election is one year away

Modi is a natural born conman. He is a Gujarati Bania.

The bhaiyya does not have that talent. He can't even win Uttar Pradesh on his own.

The centre will continue to divert revenues of souther India to Hindi belt. Millions of Bhaiyyas will keep on migrating to the South.

When you have a bhaiyya PM at the centre shit is going to hit the fan.

FYI Shudra OBC Yadavs are joining hands with their archenemies achyut Chamars to counter Hindutva.

Yogi is an upper caste thakur. Expect some blowback from lower castes too.

@NagaBaba @Paitoo
low castes ka ek hi kaam h

toilet saaf krna

we have plenty @Drizzt s

I am not saying Yogi is the PM after Modi. He is likely PM 'candidate' after Modi. He gets to be PM only if BJP wins. It's too early to say anything. Even the next election is one year away
Melinda & Bill Gates met Yogi.

This is like a scripted reality show. Everything is pre determined.

Yogi will succeed Modi. UP is his training ground.

I am not sure if Mota bhai will want to work under Yogi though. He is out and out Modi's man. That can cause some friction. We can see some more Yashwant Sinha type cases who will leave BJP after Modi's time is over. eg. Rajnath Singh and Smriti Irani.
nah, Yogi has no traction outside the cow belt hinterland, he needs to start upping his game like Ron DeSantis has been in the US.

clear horizon, nothing on the sonar either..

nary a blip, as xutia budhau searer might say, lol

I worry for our righteous fascist cause, "only raul ghandy" in their ammo provides some comfort, but not really.

stay frosty, my broskis of the sangh, my fellow bearers of the bhagwa !

there lie bigger battles ahead, its not gonna be pretty.

1685442779800.png

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom