What's new

Whatever

Open a thread. It's getting very boring here with the same kinda topics
waiting for a proper idea to strike me and spark the trolly juices.. why don't you have a go for now ?

I'll full sapport, sar !

Abhi dimaag nahin chal raha. It needs lubricant.
im understanding

0000000000000.jpg

I made this to post somewhere but forgot.. what you think @Paitoo @Drexluddin Khan Spiveyzai ?

fassadi salaffi.png

hope the religious thing (shahada?) isn't too offensive but this was made as a joke (nevermind the details) to kinda troll a muslim friend many years ago. lol

yeap, had a beardo phase.. swear I never felt soo many skorti guys' eyes on me at airports, a cop on a street once asked for an ID too.

@Paitoo @Drexluddin Khan Spiveyzai @Maula Jatt :ph34r:

View attachment 932511

hope the religious thing (shahada?) isn't too offensive but this was made as a joke (nevermind the details) to kinda troll a muslim friend many years ago. lol

yeap, had a beardo phase.. swear I never felt soo many skorti guys' eyes on me at airports, a cop on a street once asked for an ID too.

@Paitoo @Drexluddin Khan Spiveyzai @Maula Jatt :ph34r:
Hmm... Green walls. Fair skinned guy with brownish beard. Looks like a hippie in Taliban captivity about to lose his head.

Hmm... Green walls. Fair skinned guy with brownish beard. Looks like a hippie in Taliban captivity about to lose his head.
I'd tell you all about that one time my platoon crossed over in poonch sector and mowed down a bunch of their terrorists if I could.

In Kashmir, as in Afghanistan, and Iraq, as the Amrikis will tell you.. daadi ugani hogi.. warna, nobody respects you.

Daadi hai to half your negotiation is already done with rural musalman village folk, even our lady officers cover their head in appropriate gear, and Col. sbs generally take crates full of mangoes, other fruit, rice, mithai.. the works. We not allowed to even glance at their women folk, even if they under full black garb.. or you get punished, brutally, to climb X or Y hill to recover a pair of shoes or some random shite lol.

Back
Top Bottom