What's new

Whatever

Sure, but how do you figure out what percentage of inter-faith affairs are genuine and what's a conspiracy?
one can't, impossible

takes a sordid tragic tale like this for the media to deep dive and etc, even so, much might be speculation and so on.

usual 3rd worldery, let em kill each other

I am having a hard time wrapping my head around this. Walk me through this.
So , when a muslim guy commits rape. He gets arrested, He threatens the cops that he'll say their are bigoted hindus persecuting him if they don't let him go?

@Drexluddin Khan Spiveyzai

In most cases, the police does not even register a complaint.

Lol.

Brahman girls are running away with Muslim men. There will be no bra mens left in 20 years. No need for a final solution
idgaf, saare musalmans ban jae for all I care

same societal bs will remain, have a look at western padosi mulk.. kya fayda hua 97%+ musalmans ka ? .. they still find kuch na kuch to kill each other over lol

inko 100% barelvi sunni or whatever kar do, I fukn' guarantee you they still be killing each other :lol:

I am having a hard time wrapping my head around this. Walk me through this.
So , when a muslim guy commits rape. He gets arrested, He threatens the cops that he'll say their are bigoted hindus persecuting him if they don't let him go?

@Drexluddin Khan Spiveyzai

wr do you get your intel from ?

idgaf, saare musalmans ban jae for all I care

same societal bs will remain, have a look at western padosi mulk.. kya fayda hua 97%+ musalmans ka ? .. they still find kuch na kuch to kill each other over lol

inko 100% barelvi sunni or whatever kar do, I fukn' guarantee you they still be killing each other :lol:
Both Religion & Ethnicity matter.

If North Indians, Gujaratis, AfghaniPaks, Bangladeshis, and Indian Muslims drop dead, then 99 percent of the world's problems will disappear.

Would that be A ) most rape cases, or B) most rape cases where perps are Muslims?

Because, if you've lived in the subcontinent, you'd know it's the former.

no, neither of them matter
I'll chime in. Ethnicity doesn't matter, because you have no choice or agency there. You can't change it. Religion does. (not that you should hate or kill people over it)

one can't, impossible

takes a sordid tragic tale like this for the media to deep dive and etc, even so, much might be speculation and so on.
Aha! See the point? It wouldn't sell if it was a normal non-love-zihaad affair gone wrong.

wr do you get your intel from ?
His national skorti uncle :D

@iamnobody , ain't that right?

Ethnicity doesn't matter, because you have no choice over ti and you can't change it. Religion does. (not that you should hate or kill people over it)
you can change your religion easy, that xhit's all in the mind anyway.

I'd dump mine and become something else in a hot second if I had to in order to get with my ladylove.

Hell, would dump "the family" too if they were of that bent and in my way... I'd bump those niggaz and steal all their monies too lel

hardly, im a Joe Shearer type in all honestly.. don't get taken in by my lies.

@iamnobody lies about being a moolnivasi. He is top tier Maharashtrian Baman, fair skinned, skinny and green eyed like Ajit Agarkar. He only wants to kick out other upper castes so that he alone can lord over the dark skin natives.

You, sir, are a true

206712461_0660a94d2c.jpg

@Paitoo
Can't say. One thing I have learnt in life is that always be ready to be surprised.

And now I see that Virus miya is banned again. Along with Nilu Pule and Naga Baba. Interesting.

Can't say. One thing I have learnt in life is that always be ready to be surprised.

And now I see that Virus miya is banned again. Along with Nilu Pule and Naga Baba. Interesting.
I just saw now.

Sharma ji (virus's "friend") got perma-banned recently.

Too bad. @iamnobody (nilu pule?) was starting to grow on me.

The two of them were having really a bout a few pages back in the thread. It involved each other's mothers, sisters and daughters :(. That could be the reason.

PDF will be sadder for an indefinite period of time.

Back
Top Bottom