What's new

Whatever

the kid is haram, your nikah is zina :laugh:

man, don't be saying that to a woman lol

@Paitoo @Drexluddin Khan Spiveyzai @iamnobody @hussain0216 @Hphobe @hatehs

He is not wrong at all. But, it's another question whether he should've said it to her face.
bro !

one shouldn't even be thinking that shite, let alone saying it straight to someone's face wtf lol

maulana sb wouldn't dare say the same to a muslim guy and his hindu wife now, would he ?

bro !

one shouldn't even be thinking that shite, let alone saying it straight to someone's face wtf lol

maulana sb wouldn't dare say the same to a muslim guy and his hindu wife now, would he ?

Or course he would

The marriage is not real,, both the marriage and kid are haram

Their is no secret here, everyone knows this

bro !

Like I said, saying it to someone's face is a different question that one should decide on after considering the chances of leaving the room with the face intact.

But, Maulana sb wouldn't be wrong either. It's undisputed. Muslim women can't marry non-Muslim men (because women are weak and all societies are patriarchal, she might even be forced to convert to her husband's religion, let alone teaching Islam to her kids).
Muslim men can marry women from "People of the book" aka others Abrahamics, Not hindu women either (so no room for after-marriage love jihad :D )

Like I said, saying it to someone's face is a different question that one should decide on after considering the chances of leaving the room with the face intact.
Yeah, that's just very 'bad form', not polite.. etc :|

But, Maulana sb wouldn't be wrong either. It's undisputed. Muslim women can't marry non-Muslim men (because women are weak and all societies are patriarchal, she might even be forced to convert to her husband's religion).
Muslim men can marry women from "People of the book" aka others Abrahamics, Not hindu women either (so no room for after-marriage love jihad :D )
but they can, just that said kafir woman must first convert, right ?

-------------

depends on how any said couple feels about it, I know some interfaith ones.. eid bhi, diwali bhi.. very nice, but quite rare.

Sure. Not disagreeing there. And it doesn't help either. There's better ways to convey that point.

Yes. But then she's no longer a Kafir. She's the same as a born Muslim woman, except better as she is completely sinless the moment she converts, all past sins are forbidden (that's for men too so don't think of it as some love jihad ploy to get kafir women who feel guilty about their sins to get their slate wiped clean :lol:)

depends on how any said couple feels about it, I know some interfaith ones.. eid bhi, diwali bhi.. very nice, but quite rare.
Sure. There's no bar on them celebrating Eid. But the question here is different. The marriage is not considered valid.

That's just for interfaith. If you are wondering about Hindu marrying hindu, their marriage will be considered valid by an Islamic govt as per their religious code. Islam forbids forcing one's religion or customs onto others. So, no Uniform Civil Code. Do your thang, Pakistani minorities :-)

-------------

Yeah but the conversion to Islam has to be legitimate and valid

You can have a man marry his Hindu girlfriend or vice versa and let's say the partner does a fake conversion

I.e, just pretends and says the words at the ceremony

If the conversion is insincere then the marriage to God is illegitimate,, it's counted as Zina/fornication and has a punishment upon Judgment day

Sure. Not disagreeing there. And it doesn't help either. There's better ways to convey that point.
married woman with a kid.. usko jaa k lecture about how she's a sinner whaveter.. man, wtf

people are weird, thankfully I dont really care for any of it.

you religious much, ki aivee bol raha hai ? :lol:

married woman with a kid.. usko jaa k lecture about how she's a sinner whaveter.. man, wtf
Yaar, I disagreed with his conduct. Aur kya karu, Islam change kr du? :lol:

people are weird, thankfully I dont really care for any of it.
Good for you. I say, agar narak me jaana he hi, to at least dunya to enjoy kar ke jao. :D

you religious much, ki aivee bol raha hai ? :lol:
Nah, I am right there with brozzer @Areesh . Religious/conservative but not a mullah. I think the word for that is "based" :D

That's why I told you he is not hateful as you might think. I know what he's thinking because most of the time I am thinking the same thing. He is just saying it out loud.
Although, I disagree with insulting other religions and their deities. (religious practices are fair game). The conduct of the adherants of a religion is fair game, making fun of the doctrine is not. I enjoy a good suicide bomber and 72 virgins joke myself.

Aivee nahi bol rha. It's common knowledge. It's another thing if a Muslim chooses to ignore these commandments. Like, drinking and adultery etc. Doesn't change the fact that it's a sin per even the most liberal interpretations of Islam.

Just because I am not foaming at the mouth seeing a muslim woman with a hindu man, doesn't mean I condone it. In fact, I don't even condone Muslim men marrying christian or Jewish women, even though it's allowed. Too much drama. I don't want to make the extra effort on telling her everything about Islam and converting her. :lol: Slippery slope. It's a tough life for converts. She just might start missing her old life. These are real decision you have to make as a Muslim. cuz It's Not Easy Being Gangsta :D

@Paitoo , clearing the air, sir jee.
Don't want you to be wondering the same things virus is wondering right now. :lol:

It's just that most people don't understand how serious we take this stuff. It's not considered extremist to oppose interfaith marriage. Also, this has nothing to do with the suicide bombings. Suicide bombings are politically motivated. Extremism is just a vehicle.
Not saying extremists don't exist in our ranks but they are no more extremists than Christian, Jewish or Hindu extremists. But, that's a different debate for another time.

I haven't yet seen the video posted by ucch koti brahman @-=virus=- but I get a hang of it. Let me have a look
There was a debate on the 72 Hoorain film and the muslim guy told the muslim woman who was married to a hindu that her marriage was invalid. Technically, he is correct but he was being rude and it's served no purpose. It was just the usual mud-slinging that you see on illustrious talk shows that discuss things such "72 Hoorain"

@-=virus=- was surprised by my response. My main point was that there is a deep misunderstanding of each other. I don't judge you both for supporting BJP because I know you have your reasons besides things we might disagree on.

Similarly, this affair cannot be understood without understanding why Muslims think the way they do.

to each, their own
That's exactly what the Quran tells us. In a chapter named "Al-Kaafirun", no less. (It's addressing the non-muslims.)

Proselytizing is a major thing but there is remarkable inter-religious harmony in Islam which sadly, most Muslims don't realize nor relfect in their actions.

EYe-_U6VAAAG4lI.jpg

Like I told @ProudThamizhan the other day, we have more in common that you think. :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom